We've decided on our baby girl's name...

We’ve chosen [name]Stella[/name] [name]Josefina[/name] Mejia.

I know, it’s not the [name]Elena[/name], [name]Layla[/name], or [name]Adela[/name] we’d been leaning towards, but it was one one of MY top names so I am glad I tried it with DH again!

I like it with [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Esperanza[/name] (my 3 year old DD) and I don’t mind having two girls with S names and I don’t mind the Streetcar references. I am very happy we made a decision!

Thank you to everyone who helped me through this process - I wouldn’t have been able to get to this point without your input!

I love the name you’ve chosen, [name]Stella[/name] [name]Josefina[/name], and am really happy for you! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

Its a beautiful name! Congrats!

Gorgeous! I love it with [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Esperanza[/name], and I think it will be a great name for life! Congratulations on finding the perfect name!

What a beautiful name! [name]Stella[/name] [name]Josefina[/name] is lovely on it’s own and with sister [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Esperanza[/name]. Great choice!

[name]Love[/name] it! My 2nd daughter’s name is [name]Stella[/name]. :slight_smile: