We've narrowed it down - help me choose!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you prefer?

Respondents: 77 (This poll is closed)

• Isla Louise : 39 (51%)
  • Isabel Louise : 26 (34%)
  • Isla Patricia : 6 (8%)
  • Isabel Patricia: 6 (8%)

I voted for [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f], but [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is beautiful too! [name_f]Isla[/name_f] could be a nickname for [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]- depends on how far you’re willing to stretch it.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] over [name_f]Isla[/name_f], and don’t feel [name_f]Louise[/name_f] works well with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] (the 'l’s run into each other) so voted for [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f]. I also like that [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] is much less expected as a mn.

I love [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. Both middle names don’t sound the best with [name_f]Isla[/name_f]–[name_f]Louise[/name_f] because of the “L” and [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] because the short “A” sounds–but I voted for [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

I love saying [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! At first I thought it might have too many el sounds but then I said it out loud and it just rolls off the tongue - fun to say and cute name!

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]! It’s gorgeous:). My second favourite would be [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - despite the ending l in [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and the beginning l in [name_f]Louise[/name_f].

[name_f]Louise[/name_f] is my great grandmother’s name, and [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] is my grandmother’s name, both were fabulous women, so you really can’t go wrong with your middle names. Congrats on your daughter!

Thanks for all the votes everyone! I MUCH prefer [name_f]Louise[/name_f] as a middle name, so it’s nice to see others agree :slight_smile:

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is such a sweet name!!