What about Josiah?

I thought I had picked [name]Noah[/name] for number 10 on my list (still very much loving it!), but [name]Josiah[/name] came to me in a dream last night, and now I can’t get it out of my head. It’s not like it’s even a new name to me–both were top 10 material years ago, and I’m rediscovering both. I was considering [name]Josiah[/name] in the back of my mind when I really started loving [name]Noah[/name] again, but now I just can’t get it out of my head. I think both fit really well with the rest of my list, and neither option’s popularity bothers me a bit.

I’ve been liking [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Donovan[/name], [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Rory[/name], and [name]Josiah[/name] [name]August[/name] for combos. Possibly with [name]Rhys[/name] or [name]Peter[/name] as a second MN. Anyway, thoughts? Should I give [name]Josiah[/name] a chance? Which do you like better with the rest of my list?

Thanks, ladies!

I really like the name [name]Josiah[/name]! It has a lot of character, a great Biblical story, and a neat sound. I have known a few [name]Josiahs[/name] and it seems to fit many different personalities and age well. I love your combo ideas – especially [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Donovan[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name] [name]August[/name]. Also, how about [name]Josiah[/name] [name]Roan[/name]?

I think it fits equally a well with [name]Noah[/name] in your list.
I really like [name]Josiah[/name], unfortunately it is VERY overused in our circles.
Also a fan of [name]Noah[/name], so I suppose I’m no help.

I prefer [name]Noah[/name] over [name]Josiah[/name]. I also feel that it flows better with your list.

I like it. [name]Josey[/name] is on our short list and it would be a great nn for [name]Josiah[/name].

I’m not a fan of [name]Josiah[/name], it seems far too Biblical. [name]Noah[/name] is obvioulsy biblical too, but is more mainstream. In general, I don’t like names that immediately make you think of a certain religion. What if your son is not a [name]Christian[/name]?