What about this pair?

Didn’t want to bury this in my old post, sorry :oops: If I missed you in a response, please know I’ve read every word of feedback (twice, probably) and appreciate it so much. I find naming to be a big, stressful task.
Background for anyone who hasn’t caught my other posts- b/g twins in [name]March[/name], first names [name]Eden[/name] and [name]Vale[/name]. LN J__, 2 syllable. Searching for prefect mns.
You’ve all convinced me to not do the initials VAJ. I’m bummed, but I don’t want to give my son a name that even some people find a problem. sigh

DH wasn’t loving on [name]Lisette[/name] or [name]Lisbeth[/name], I’m not loving on [name]Alba[/name] (his suggests) for our girl mn
You guys suggested [name]Kieran[/name] for our boy mn, and I like it, but DH nixed it as a fn, so I would assume it is out.

What about
[name]Eden[/name] [name]Lenora[/name] or [name]Eden[/name] [name]Leonora[/name]
[name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucien[/name]

I saw [name]Leonora[/name] mentioned in another post and I really like it paired w/ [name]Lucien[/name] bc, WOW, they share a sound AND a meaning. Plus, then they could be [name]Nora[/name] and [name]Luca[/name], which is super cute. (both fns DH has nixed that I love) :smiley: OR, all my kids could be [name]Lea[/name], [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name], which is pretty much just cute overload :wink: (and, NO! NO! I wouldn’t actually do that to them)

[name]Do[/name] you prefer [name]Lenora[/name] or [name]Leonora[/name]? Paired w/ [name]Eden[/name], I think I slightly prefer [name]Lenora[/name], but not sure.

Also, I am a bit concerned about the repeating L sound of [name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucien[/name]. Anyone else think it is a problem?

Thanks again! You all are great!

Oh, I love [name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucien[/name]! It sounds very smart and strangely exotic at the same time ! I don’t mind the two l’s at all. [name]Eden[/name] [name]Leonora[/name] is pretty too. All the best!

I think you have found the pair!
[name]Eden[/name] [name]Lenora[/name] and [name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucien[/name] sound awesome!
plus since they are twins it is nice that they share a hidden connection with their middle names.
btw… [name]Lulu[/name], [name]Lea[/name] and [name]Luc[/name] would be adorable in a bad [name]Brady[/name] bunch kind of way!

I love both the combinations! I’d go for [name]Eden[/name] [name]Leonora[/name] (I’m a little biased) :wink:

Awesome combos! I prefer [name]Lenora[/name]. The double L doesn’t bother me (and I’m a stickler for flow!)

Best of luck!

I love it! I especially love that they have a subtle connection without being overly matchy. Good luck!