What are the most cutesy names you have ever heard

Pretty much what the tittle asks lol
What are the most cutesy names of the most cutesy meaning of names you have ever heard

I know a Temmuz Balım, literally meaning “my [name_u]July[/name_u] honey” and neither word is common as a name.

1 Like

I know a baby whose first and last name translates to ‘‘Life of an angel’’ in my language!
As for cutesy names, I’d say most nickname names ([name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Junie[/name_f], [name_f]Effie[/name_f], [name_f]Etta[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], etc) and things like [name_f]Honey[/name_f], [name_f]Princess[/name_f], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], etc.

2 Likes

I met a little girl named [name_f]Precious[/name_f] once.

2 Likes

My mom worked with a woman named [name_f]Cookie[/name_f]. Yes, that is her full, on the birth certificate birth name.

2 Likes

Growing up, I knew a little [name_f]Filipina[/name_f] girl named ‘[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]’. [name_m]Even[/name_m] as an 8 year old I remember me and my friends cringing over how sticky sweet it was. Also grew up with a black boy named [name_u]Coco[/name_u] and I thought it was awesome.

4 Likes

Mabel means lovable which i think is cute!

Some cutesy names

Tansy
[name_u]Dessie[/name_u]
[name_f]Effie[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Kitty[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabli[/name_f]

2 Likes

I know a little girl called Mais!e-[name_f]Mae[/name_f], and I’ve heard of a boy called [name_m]Tedd[/name_m]!e-[name_u]Blue[/name_u] as well.

I think [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]’s kids are probably the cutesiest celebrity children’s names, even including [name_u]Baby[/name_u]-[name_u]Rae[/name_u].

Poppy [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Boo[/name_u] [name_f]Pamela[/name_f]
[name_f]Petal[/name_f] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]
[name_m]Buddy[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_u]Maurice[/name_u]
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_u]Dallas[/name_u] (this is my fave of the bunch, and the least cutesy to me)

4 Likes

Jamie [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]’s kids are the perfect example of cutesy names! Honestly they make me cringe, even though I like so many of the names individually.

1 Like

Busy [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] daughter’s are called [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] which are very cutesy!

I’ve met a [name_f]Precious[/name_f], a [name_f]Princess[/name_f], an [name_u]Angel[/name_u], a Gifty.

my mum also once taught a girl called Sparkle!

4 Likes

[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]'s daughter, [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] has such a sweet name (and it is especially cutesy with the last name [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]!)

I can’t think of anyone I know irl
 I did meet a little boy named [name_u]Blessing[/name_u] once.

5 Likes

Twila and [name_f]Honey[/name_f]

2 Likes

this isn’t exactly cutesy but my most
 frilly combo is [name_f]Tzeitel[/name_f] [name_f]Avia[/name_f]: “god’s princess” (no I didn’t plan for that :wink:)

“cutesy” names:

Minnie
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]

1 Like

Names I consider to be cutesy:

Mitzi
Pipsy
[name_f]Fifi[/name_f] (I worked with a girl with this name in a professional setting)
[name_f]Honey[/name_f]
[name_f]Cherry[/name_f]
[name_f]Bunny[/name_f]
[name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Buttercup[/name_f]

2 Likes

Once I met sisters named [name_f]Precious[/name_f] and [name_f]Princess[/name_f].

2 Likes

I don’t know of this exactly fits, but I met a little old lady whose full name was [name_f]Ima[/name_f] [name_f]Lil[/name_f] Lamb! She looked like like a lamb too with her puffy white hair, so cute!

4 Likes

I know a “[name_f]Princess[/name_f]”

2 Likes

Poppy
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Pixie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Honey[/name_f]

1 Like

I have ancestors named Cozy and [name_u]Baby[/name_u] [name_u]Berry[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u], brothers both born in the early 1800’s. I don’t think it gets much cutesy than that

3 Likes

I went to school with a someone named [name_f]Precious[/name_f] and someone named [name_f]Lady[/name_f]

2 Likes