What are the worst initials you've seen?

Normally, I don’t bother much about initials, but I know a girl whose initials are HIVD. Did her parents not think about how that would work out when they named her?

So, what are the worst initials you’ve ever seen?

[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend’s initials are A.S.S., but we’re in [name_f]Russia[/name_f] so no one notices!:wink:

[name_f]My[/name_f] best friend’s initials are A.S.S., but we’re in [name_f]Russia[/name_f] so no one notices!:wink:

[name_f]My[/name_f] own son’s are OMG-W (hyphenated last name), but we think it’s cute. Some of our friends refer to him as OMG. I hope people don’t think it’s terribly tacky! it wasn’t really planned, just kind of happened…

[name_f]My[/name_f] cousin has the initials S.T.D. and my childhood friend had the initials E.E.W.

I don’t know of any, but here are some pretty bad ones:

B.r.a.t
A.s.s.
D.u.m.b.
I.C.K.
L.o.l

[name_f]My[/name_f] initials are K.E.G. [name_f]My[/name_f] parents didn’t really realize it because they were thinking more about how it looks monogrammed as “K.G.E”. [name_f]My[/name_f] initials aren’t the worst, but I did receive some comments about it.

I was supposed to be a KEG too! But it got switched around at the last minute to EKG.

In my high school days, I thought KEG would have been much cooler.

I don’t know anyone with particularly bad initials. One of my best friends has the initials R.R.P, and my initials are J.A.M/ J.A.A.M, which I think is pretty cool, especially since the first 3 letters of my name are [name_m]Jam[/name_m], (so my nns are all jam related). Ironically, I’m really not a big fan of jam. :stuck_out_tongue:

A.S.S… my friend had twins and was telling me their names and when she said that one I asked if she realized it’d make her daughter’s initials spell ass. She said yeah and hopefully she has a good sense of humor. The other twin is L.C.S. She lucked out between the 2 lol.

I think EKG is adorable and I’m sure it looks very pretty monogramed!

KEG definitely received some chuckles during high school and college. I didn’t mind at that point :wink:

What is wrong with EEW and RRG?

Eew as in disgusting I think, and it was RRP, as in ‘recommended retail price’.

Another tally for A.S.S.

It was after she got married. Her original initials were A.S.A.

I have also seen:
T.I.T.
W.A.R.
B.A.R.
F.A.T.
D.I.C.
F.U.K.
H.O.E.

I know two E.W.s but I don’t think I know any other bad ones.

I know an L.S.D. !

A guy I went to school with had M.R.S. He got teased about it a lot in middle school, especially because he was a little effeminate to start with.