What are your favorite E names?

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is at the top of our list but a few family members have stumbled when saying it and have mentioned it’s a name they have to really think about before pronouncing. I think it just takes some getting used to but still want to keep an eye out!

I prefer something not very common. We also like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], Ensley, [name_u]Ellison[/name_u], and [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

Other suggestions?

[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Huh. Interesting feedback. I would think they would hear it first from you before seeing it. It’s just [name_f]Beverly[/name_f] without the B. I hope that doesn’t deter you if you love it. Very few people will see the name before they hear it and it just takes once to get it.

I like [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. The others are more boy to me and [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is pretty popular. I like the suggestion of [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. But I think [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is far better than the other options.

They didn’t see it before hearing it from me. What happened was we mentioned the name and when it came up again in conversation they said it’s a bit difficult to remember how to pronounce. I think it’s just different and takes getting used to saying it and also like you said, keeping in mind that it’s [name_f]Beverly[/name_f] without a B! [name_f]Glad[/name_f] to hear you love it. So many people either love or hate it!

[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] is my favorite of the names you mentioned.

Not generally a fan of E names, but [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] are nice.

I like:

[name_f]Evanthe[/name_f] (ee-van-thee)
Everild
[name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Elikapeka[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]

Of the more popular ones:
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]

My favorites are [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], but I don’t think that is your style. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Ever[/name_u]? Or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f], or [name_f]Evie[/name_f]… So many options.

[name_f]Ealasaid[/name_f]
Eärwen
[name_f]Edwina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eglantine[/name_f]
Eilonwy
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
Eirmyrja
[name_f]Elanor[/name_f]
Elaphaia
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
Eleonoor
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Elva[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvina[/name_f]
Elysant
Embla
[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]
Ēostre
Éowyn
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]
Euphrosyne
Euryanthe
Evenstar

I forgot Eliezra and Ezriela.

I love [name_u]Everly[/name_u]! My other favorites…

[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
Endelyn (or if you prefer [name_f]Endellion[/name_f])
Evelot/Evolet
[name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a very pretty name and used to be one of my favorites! I don’t see why they think it is hard to say… But that would pass within a day of having an actual child with that name :slight_smile:

My other favorite E names are:
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
Evolet
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
Or just simple, [name_u]Ever[/name_u]

I’m a fan of [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. [name_f]Lovely[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Edie[/name_f]! But [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is great too, although becoming very popular!

My favourites are:

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]

I don’t find [name_u]Everly[/name_u] particularly hard to say.

My favorites:

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]

I absolutely love the name [name_u]Everly[/name_u]! It seems like a name that flows so well --I can’t imaging having a hard time pronouncing it.

Good luck!!

[name_u]Everly[/name_u] is one of my favorite names too! (my DH isn’t a fan :()I think if you love it, go with it. People will figure it out!

Other E names:
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Elyse[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Emerald[/name_f] “[name_f]Emmy[/name_f]”
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]

[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
Everild
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]/[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Edwina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirene[/name_f]
Eudocia
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliane[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eunice[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Eugenia[/name_f]/Eugénie
[name_f]Eglantine[/name_f]
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]

I love [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and think it’s the easiest name to pronounce. It’s [name_f]Beverly[/name_f] minus the B, it’s the word [name_u]Ever[/name_u] with “leigh” tacked on the end. It’s like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] but [name_u]Ever[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Emi[/name_f]. So easy. I’m sure they’ll get used to it. I think [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is stunning and you should stick with it.
I like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] too. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Eve[/name_f]? Or [name_f]Evening[/name_f]? Or E.V? [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_u]Ember[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], or [name_f]Everleigh[/name_f]? [name_u]Everly[/name_u] is a great name!