What are your thoughts on these girl names?

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]

If you had to choose which name is your favorite? :slight_smile:

Of the four, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is my favourite. I like the lively energy she has, while at the same time managing to stay classy.
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] will always make me think of the [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls, which is certainly not a bad association - the character was brilliant! I like it.
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] is nice - the classic [name_f]Rose[/name_f] with a bit of pep.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is nice too, though I do tend to find that sometimes it feels like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] without her M-.

They are all gorgeous; my favourite is [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], followed closely by [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Adelyn[/name_f].

[name_f]My[/name_f] top two are [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] and [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. I have both on my list. I am unsure which I favor over the other. I am personally not too fond of [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosina[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]. I think the imagery in the meaning is beautiful, and I love that it’s just uncommon enough.

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is sweet but it feels incomplete to me, like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] without the M.

I really dislike [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], my brain stumbles over the pronunciation every time. Lo-ruh-lee? Lo-ruh-lie? Lo-ruh-lay? It almost feels like a tongue-twister.

[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] is lovely. I love most [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names. [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_f]Nan[/name_f] is [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] and she goes by [name_f]Zena[/name_f].

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is gorgeous and my favourite of those options. Feminine and classy with a bit of spunk too.

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] are my favourites. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] makes me think of [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls (big fan here), and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is a gorgeous classic.

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is my favorite. Gorgeous. Not overused.

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], obviously but [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] would be my second pick

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] best.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is nice but I find it overly frilly, [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is nice but so [name_m]German[/name_m], [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] is pretty but I prefer [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]/[name_f]Rosie[/name_f].

[name_f]Zena[/name_f] is such a pretty and unique nickname for [name_f]Rosina[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - pretty and cute at the same time… I like it
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - I never understood the appeal of this name, I guess it’s just not my style
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] - pretty, very feminine
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - lovely but getting more popular

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is my favorite although I would modify it to [name_f]Viviana[/name_f].

[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is very organic to me…sounds like a water baby, someone in tune with nature.

These names are strong, like you’d have to see the baby and then apply the name that best fits.

[name_f]Rosina[/name_f]! That was my grandmothers name…I have thought of adding it to my list but I can’t shake the old timey connotation because of my grandmother. I’d be much encouraged if I met a tiny [name_f]Rosina[/name_f].

All four have their charms so I will rate them as follows:

1 [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
2 [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
3 [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
4 [name_f]Rosina[/name_f]

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - I strongly dislike the ad- names. They all make me think of adder snakes. This name makes me think of a song by [name_f]Zsuzsanna[/name_f] [name_m]Ward[/name_m] about a girl named [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] who stole her guy and at the end of it someone sets the house on fire (it’s catchy as hell but not the best association to have).
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is very pretty, and way underused. The tricky part about it is that it’s very hard to create a sibset out of it when your other favorite names are, say, [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. If you don’t care about matching sibsets, however, than let nothing hold you back from this lovely name.
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] - I tend to dislike the -ina names. It’s like having this unnecessary frilliness just surgically added to whatever the name was, in this case, something already ultra feminine. I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f], I love some of its variants ([name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]), but this one doesn’t cut it for me. Oddly enough, I do like [name_f]Rosella[/name_f], though I do profess to dislike that other decidedly frilly suffix. Actually, I like [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Rosella[/name_f] as a combo. Huh.
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - this name is elegant and feminine, very classy, I’d say. Unfortunately, since [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] named her daughter exactly this (for good reason, due to previously stated), the name’s spiked in popularity. Sure, in other spellings too, like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_u]Vivien[/name_u], but that’s almost worse not better. For some, popularity isn’t an issue at all, I personally dislike it. If it doesn’t bother you, [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is indeed a lovely name.

I love [name_f]Rosina[/name_f].

Beautiful names–[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] is my favorite of the bunch!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! Absolutely love it, so elegant.

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - not a huge fan of it, but it is cute. if there’s any ad- girls name i would choose over it, it’d be: adamine, adeliya, adelicia
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - it sounds pretty!
[name_f]Rosina[/name_f] - cute! very feminine, i like it.
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - elegant and proper, but a touch of femininity. i love this name!