What baby boy name between these 3?

• Charlie
  • James
  • Max
0 voters
2 Likes

I easily could’ve voted for all three. They’re all fantastic and you can’t really go wrong.

Some context might influence the votes. Are there sibling names? Does the last name start with any of the same letters? Are these family names?

Perhaps you wanted us to just vote for a blind favorite with no context whatsoever, and if so, I did vote for one and it’ll be interesting to see what the Berries decide. :blue_heart:

[name_m]Charlie[/name_m] is my favourite but I would go with [name_m]Charles[/name_m] or another long version for professional situations.

I voted for [name_m]James[/name_m], but only because I prefer the long forms of [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] over [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] and [name_m]Max[/name_m]. But really you can’t go wrong n they’re all great names

[name_m]Max[/name_m] :heart:

[name_m]James[/name_m] is a marvelous, timeless and classic choice! [name_m]Charming[/name_m] and elegant.

[name_m]Max[/name_m] and [name_m]Charlie[/name_m] are gentle and adorable, but I prefer them as nicknames.