What could Koa be a nickname for?

I am loving [name_m]Koa[/name_m]. I have a 6 year old [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] that we sometimes call [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and I love the idea of [name_f]Kia[/name_f] and [name_m]Koa[/name_m] “matching” as nicknames but their full names being completely autonomous from their brother. Any ideas for a full name for a [name_m]Koa[/name_m]?

Ideas I have so far:
Kekoa
Nekoa
[name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] (I like this because it is mentioned in the Bible and [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] is biblical).
[name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]
[name_m]Nicolai[/name_m] (too close to [name_m]Malachi[/name_m])
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]

Any other ideas?

Kelani
[name_m]Kiko[/name_m]
[name_f]Keira[/name_f]
[name_u]Keegan[/name_u]
[name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_m]Coby[/name_m]
[name_u]Colby[/name_u]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I like that idea too! [name_u]Kai[/name_u] & [name_m]Koa[/name_m] are beautiful together, & it’d be even better if their full names weren’t as match-y. I really love [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] for brothers. [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m] is also nice. Maybe kind of rhyme-y w/Malachi though. I’ve never heard of [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m], but that seems like an obvious choice.

The only other names that I can think of is [name_m]Cosimo[/name_m] or [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] & [name_u]Dakota[/name_u] would make a great sibset “[name_u]Kai[/name_u] & [name_m]Koa[/name_m]”

Sequoia and Tekota are my faves!

All I can think of that isn’t already mentioned is [name_m]Koda[/name_m], [name_m]Nekoda[/name_m] and [name_m]Kota[/name_m]
There’s also [name_u]Kainoa[/name_u] but that may be too similar with the ‘[name_u]Kai[/name_u]’ aspect of [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] or [name_m]Makoa[/name_m] but that could be too matchy for your liking especially with matching nicknames too.
The bible aspect is completely stumping me so I think it’s pretty safe to say [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] might be best for your criteria.

Love the idea of [name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] (or [name_m]Jakoby[/name_m])

My first thought was [name_f]Koala[/name_f] lol

I love [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]! I haven’t heard of Kekoa and [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] but I like these too.

I also like other people’s suggestions of [name_m]Koda[/name_m], [name_m]Kota[/name_m], [name_u]Dakota[/name_u], and [name_m]Kiko[/name_m]

Dakota was my first thought

Konstantin, maybe?
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m] is a great idea! Maybe a Ko first name with an A middle name?

I think [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] (which I’ve never heard before) is really handsome and also an obvious choice for the non [name_m]Koa[/name_m]. It’s my favorite from your list! Great match with [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] too!

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was [name_m]Makoa[/name_m] (Hawaiian), but would that be too close to [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]? :thinking:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Jakoby[/name_m] too!

Kekoa and [name_u]Kainoa[/name_u] are my favorite ways to get to [name_m]Koa[/name_m]! Although I love [name_m]Koa[/name_m] on its own, honestly. It’s so lovely.

My first thought was actually [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m]!

Malachi and [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] would be such awesome bothers.

I’d never heard of [name_m]Tekoa[/name_m] before but he seems like the obvious choice :slight_smile: you might just start a trend with that name!