What Do You Call James and William?

[name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Will[/name_u]. Most little [name_m]Williams[/name_m] I’ve met go by their full name.

I personally like [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_u]Billy[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] and William!!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] intuitive choices would be [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_u]Billy[/name_u].

I also love:

[name_u]Jamie[/name_u]
[name_m]Jamesy[/name_m]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_m]Wills[/name_m]

The only little [name_u]James[/name_u] I’ve come across was [name_u]James[/name_u], but I’ve met a couple of Jimmys too that I don’t know if that was their full name or a nickname for [name_u]James[/name_u] (I’m in the UK where nicknamey names as full names is pretty common) Haven’t come across a child [name_u]William[/name_u] so can’t comment on that one

I like [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_u]Will[/name_u] and [name_u]Liam[/name_u]. I absolutely hate [name_m]Jim[/name_m], Jimmy/Jimmie, Bill/Billy/Billie, and [name_u]Willie[/name_u].

Most of the [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_m]Williams[/name_m] I taught for 30 plus years went by [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]William[/name_u].

When I was a kid, they would have been [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] and Willies.

If I had a [name_u]James[/name_u] or a [name_u]William[/name_u], I’d go with [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] and [name_u]Wilkie[/name_u] myself but that’s because I’m in love with [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] on Shetland

All the young boys named [name_u]James[/name_u] that I know just go by [name_u]James[/name_u]. And I know a few named [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] or [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] who have [name_u]James[/name_u] as a nickname. I really like [name_u]Jem[/name_u], though, and [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_m]Jamesie[/name_m] are very sweet.
As for [name_u]William[/name_u], they are mostly called [name_u]William[/name_u], but maybe [name_u]Will[/name_u] occasionally.

I would use [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilkie[/name_u] if they were my sons.

All of the little Jameses I know just go by [name_u]James[/name_u]. If I had to pick a nn, though, I would pick [name_u]Jay[/name_u] or [name_u]Jem[/name_u]. Most of the [name_m]Williams[/name_m] go by [name_u]Will[/name_u], which I also like a lot.