What do you guys think about these names?

I love the names Nevra (short for [name_f]Nevara[/name_f]) and [name_f]Cece[/name_f] for two girls, honest opinions?

Nevra I’m not keen on it feels like it’s not complete I would prefer [name_f]Nevara[/name_f] but even then I’m not keen on the name and wouldn’t use it. What do you think of [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]?

[name_f]Cece[/name_f] this is cute and has a sweet southern vibe. Definitely see the appeal but I wouldn’t use [name_f]Cece[/name_f] as a name in its own right for me it should be a nickname for something like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Cece[/name_f]. I don’t really like Nevra. What about [name_f]Neva[/name_f]?

[name_f]Cece[/name_f] is so sweet! I also don’t love Nevra, and I don’t think it pairs well with [name_f]Cece[/name_f]. Maybe you would like [name_f]Nova[/name_f], [name_f]Nera[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_u]Navy[/name_u], [name_f]Nava[/name_f], [name_f]Neveah[/name_f], [name_u]Nevada[/name_u], and/or [name_f]Neve[/name_f]/[name_u]Nev[/name_u]/[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]? Personally I think [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_f]Nava[/name_f] (rhymes with lava) would be very cute sister names, as would [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_u]Nev[/name_u] or [name_f]Cece[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Cece[/name_f] is sweet and Nevra is pretty funky

I actually do like the sound of Nevra, but also endorse the pp suggestions of [name_f]Nevara[/name_f], [name_f]Neva[/name_f], or [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]/[name_f]Neve[/name_f]. [name_f]Cece[/name_f] (short for [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]) is always a classic, but it does seem like it’s getting more popular these days.

I absolutely [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Nevara[/name_f]! Gorgeous.

I like Nevra as a nickname, but I’m not a fan of Nevra or [name_f]Cece[/name_f] by themselves as full names. What about [name_f]Nevara[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]?