What do you picture under these names?
Looks and personality.

[name_f]Serena[/name_f]
[name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f] is a very calm person, who can play the violin. She is somewhat feminine. She is Hispanic with dark eyes & long hair.

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f].
Tall, long limbed, willow like figure, soulful eyes.
Without trying to imagine [name_f]Serena[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] from Handmaid’s tale :eyes: I imagine a philosophical, wise and pleasant person. It feels like a mermaids name to me so I get a lot of ocean imagery.

[name_f]Selena[/name_f]. I imagine deep brown alert eyes and glossy dark hair. Athletic type figure. [name_f]Imagine[/name_f] someone who likes adventure but also has a meternal, caring side. I think of the moon and how the moon dictates the tide and therefore, I think of the ebbs and flow of emotions.

[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
I think is a beautiful name. I think of someone classy and refined and successful in their career and home life. It makes me think of rainbows like the Greek [name_f]Iris[/name_f] goddess of the [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]. So someone who is happy go lucky and not too serious. A positive person.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]My[/name_f] goddaughter is [name_f]Lily[/name_f] so it’s hard not to imagine someone with adorable blonde ringlets and who is sweet and caring. [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is the flower representing purity so it makes me think of someone who has good intentions and is kind.

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f].
Again I have a neice who is an [name_f]Isobelle[/name_f].
I think of long blonde whispy hair, a lovely smile and someone who is very sensitive and gentle.

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - the character on Bewitched
[name_f]Selena[/name_f] - a very slim, attractive brunette
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - someone elegant and gentle and intelligent
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - a real brat (sorry - known so many - but I love [name_f]Lili[/name_f] and Lillie)
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - a nice HS student

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f] -kind, serious and hard working

[name_f]Selena[/name_f] -confident, stylish and friendly

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] -sweet but knows her own mind

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - kind, gentle and loving

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - creative and confident

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f] is tough and no-nonsense, probably very into sports.
[name_f]Selena[/name_f] is somewhat similar to [name_f]Serena[/name_f], better with people though and more concerned about her looks.
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] has short hair but is still very feminine, probably makes her own jewelry.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is very sweet and pretty, nice person, people guess her to be younger than she is.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is all about music. Her overall grades are okay but at music she’s just the best.

1 Like

[name_f]Serena[/name_f] - feminine, serene, artistic
[name_f]Selena[/name_f] - artistic, strong, down - to - earth
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] - strong - willed, musical
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - sweet, quiet, organised
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] - creative, cheerful