What do you think about Judah (nn Jude) Orion (middle)?

This is my first baby and we know it’s a boy. I’m running out of time and I love these two names but I’m not sure yet. Any suggestions or comments? I’m pretty stuck on the first name [name]Judah[/name] so if one has to go I think I’d rather it be [name]Orion[/name] as the middle name. Thanks so much.
[name]Valerie[/name]

I can’t really picture [name]Judah[/name] on a boy, sorry! But I really like [name]Jude[/name] [name]Orion[/name]. It flows nicely!

I really like both [name]Judah[/name] and [name]Orion[/name], but when I say/hear it, it sounds quite like ‘[name]Judah[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]’ because the ‘ah’ and ‘O’ sounds run together… maybe it’s just me!

I’m pretty sure [name]Judah[/name] is boys name and has traditionally been one. Thanks, I like [name]Jude[/name] as well.

I love the name [name]Judah[/name] and feel it’s a very traditionally masculine name. For middle names, if you don’t go with [name]Orion[/name], you could choose the similar sounding Liron, which I think has a similar ring but doesn’t have the problem of back to back vowell sounds like [name]Judah[/name] [name]Orion[/name]. Best of luck!

I completely agree with this!
[name]Jude[/name] is so adorable for a little boy, and not overly common either!

I love all three of these names! However, I agree with the poster above who said that [name]Judah[/name] [name]Orion[/name] kind of runs together and is hard to say. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Orion[/name] doesn’t have that problem. Would you consider using just [name]Jude[/name] for the first name? It is a full name in its own right.