What do you think about our top two?

these are our top two baby names:

[name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Joie[/name_f]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Ezequiel[/name_m]

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

I really like your first name choices - especially [name_f]Isla[/name_f]. [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Joie[/name_f] looks gorgeous but I’m not sure how [name_f]Joie[/name_f] is meant to be pronounced - is it the same as [name_u]Joey[/name_u]?

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is very sweet and [name_m]Ezequiel[/name_m] certainly suits it. It is a little too complicated to say and spell imo though, but it does make a lovely combo :slight_smile:

I love both your names, though I prefer either [name_f]Joy[/name_f] or [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] to [name_f]Joie[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Isla[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I’m just having trouble with their middles. I’ve never even heard of [name_f]Joie[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] would be a better alternative. I have no idea how to pronounce [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]'s middle so I can’t form a proper opinion of that one lol.

Unless you’re Spanish/Portuguese, [name_m]Ezequiel[/name_m] just looks tacky, in my honest opinion.

I love [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_f]Joie[/name_f], and I think [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] is adorable. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] just looks better to me. (I love the sound of the combination!)