What do you think about Tatiana?

I’ve recently started crushing on the name [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f].
I think it is pretty and feminine and has spunk.
I also love the nickname [name_f]Tatia[/name_f].

So Berries, what do you think about this name?

I like it! It reminds me of [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] Maslany, I’d love to meet a little [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I like it! It also reminds me of [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] Maslany (who plays the main characters in Orphan [name_m]Black[/name_m]) and I am addicted to that show. [name_f]Tatia[/name_f] is adorable and I find Tatty kind of weirdly adorable.

My first thought is [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] [name_u]Ali[/name_u]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you remember her on [name_f]Sesame[/name_f] [name_m]Street[/name_m]? It’s cute.

It’s such a big, elegant, lovely name! [name_f]Tatia[/name_f] is a great nickname, as are [name_f]Anja[/name_f] and [name_f]Ana[/name_f]. I don’t know how standard this is, but I would expect a [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] to have Russian or maybe eastern European heritage somewhere along the line.

I think [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. I like [name_f]Titiana[/name_f] more but I know really isn’t usable in English speaking countries!

Very eastern European sounding to me, exotic and mysterious.

Dislike it sorry! I always get mixed up with [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] and [name_f]Titania[/name_f]! For some reason, neither are appealing to me

I think the user above is referring to [name_f]Tatyana[/name_f] [name_u]Ali[/name_u]. I’ve always loved [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f].

I go back and forth on [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] has a sort of regalness to it, Russian/exotic flare. It is a stunner. It is elegant. But I’ve also heard people think [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] sounds kind of trashy. So Idk. I like it.

A gorgeous name :slight_smile: Magical and elegant sounding.

I really like [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]. It’s so pretty, elegant and exotic… it’s on my gp list due to personal connection.

I think [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] is lovely. You’d also be giving her an historic name–Grand Dutchess [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] Romanova’s life story is fascinating: Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia - Wikipedia

I love [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] - I agree, I think it’s a really spunky sort of name while not really giving way on femininity either.

Despite my girl crush on [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] Maslany, I don’t personally love the name. It kind of sounds a little harsh to me.

It’s a beautiful, underused name.