What do you think Brangelina wil name their next kid?

So supposedly [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] is pregnant again with her and boyfriend [name]Brad[/name] [name]Pitt[/name]'s 7th child.
Their other kids are…
[name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Nouvel[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] (bio)
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Marcheline[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] (bio)
[name]Knox[/name] [name]Leon[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] (bio)
[name]Pax[/name] Thein (adopted)
[name]Zahara[/name] [name]Marley[/name] (adopted)
[name]Maddox[/name] Chivan (adopted)
baby #7?

what do you think they’ll have? A boy or a girl? What do you think they might name it?

have fun!

~[name]Bree[/name]

A girl named [name]Avalon[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]

I actually have no clue, but its my guess!

I think [name]Avalon[/name] is actually a pretty spot-on guess for a girl, though not w/ [name]Brielle[/name]…but I’ve heard nothing about them being pregnant? Possible though…the twins are already one.

A boy…[name]Will[/name] they continue the tradition of -x names? If so:
[name]Ajax[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Roux[/name]

They always set trends, so it would have to be something not on the chart or below 900…(this is why I think [name]Felix[/name] is not so likely…)
If they scrap the -x, they might use these for a boy:
[name]Malcolm[/name]
[name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Quintus[/name]
[name]Philo[/name]
[name]Cairo[/name]
[name]Crispin[/name]

A girl:
[name]Sylvia[/name]/[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Giada[/name]
[name]Jacinda[/name]
[name]Aeliana[/name]
[name]Sarai[/name] (but this, like [name]Zahara[/name], is a variation of [name]Sarah[/name]…)
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Valora[/name]

Where do you think the kid will be born??
It would be so cool if they are having another kid…all their kids’ names are so great and I can’t wait to see what they name their next one!

Then again, once they use a name it is crazy-popular, so I almost find myself hoping they will choose a bad one (evilly) or at least not one of my favs…

I think they would have it in New Orleans since its so special to [name]Brad[/name].

I love their kids names so unique.
Im thinking

[name]Felix[/name] or [name]Ajax[/name] Branko for a boy maybe they’ll have both if they have twins again!

[name]Adriel[/name] [name]Camille[/name] for a girl

Has anyone noticed how similiar [name]Marley[/name] and [name]Marcheline[/name] (the MNs of [name]Zahara[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] respectively) are? I think that’s kind of strange seeing as how they (Brangelina) obviously put so much time into their names.
If this one is a boy, they’ll have a real challenge, seeing as they probably wouldn’t want it to be too matchy with the others ([name]Maddox[/name], [name]Pax[/name], [name]Knox[/name]) and there just aren’t so many great, rare, -x ending boys’ names that don’t sound too close to the rest. This obviously means no [name]Ajax[/name] ([name]Pax[/name]), no [name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Knox[/name] & [name]Maddox[/name]), and no [name]Felix[/name] (since it’s already close to the top 300.) A possibility might be [name]Roux[/name], but I don’t know if that counts since I’m pretty sure the x sound is silent.

If they are I’m guessing it will be a female [name]Lilith[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]? [name]Tatum[/name] [name]Constance[/name]? [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]?

For a boy it seems to be stuck in a position wearing doing another x ending name will be too much but how can you not.

Maybe they’ll throw everyone off by having it being with an x in the beginning like [name]Xenos[/name] or maybe the middle [name]Axel[/name]?

I do think they’ll continue the ending the name with an X, ex hasn’t been done yet
[name]Tex[/name], [name]Rex[/name], [name]Lex[/name].

[name]Fairfax[/name] seems plausible

Hmm I nver noticed the similarities in [name]Marley[/name] & [name]Marcheline[/name] probably because she named [name]Zahara[/name] when her mom was still alive, and it was her 1st daughter so she used the names she really liked, Whereas with [name]Vivienne[/name], she probably knew right away her mn would honor her mother… you know what I mean?

[name]Dax[/name] maybe for a boy - it seems offbeat and has the X at the end

[name]India[/name] or [name]Isadora[/name] for a girl.

[name]Dax[/name] & [name]Pax[/name] rhyme lol…
I remember reading something when [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] wa still pregnant with her twins, someone prematurley wrote an artcile about her having them, and them being girls named Island & [name]Amelie[/name]. [name]Both[/name] nice names.

[name]Braxton[/name]??? “Brax” although I guess that too rhymes with [name]Pax[/name].

Ladies don’t forget that all of the middle names of the boys end with “N”. :}

I think - [name]Lennox[/name] for a boy; [name]Mattea[/name] for a girl

They all have a Z, X or V somewhere in there names and the biological ones all have something French.

[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Zeke[/name]
[name]Jax[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Alex[/name]/[name]Xander[/name]/[name]Lex[/name]
[name]Vicente[/name]

[name]Zaida[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name]/[name]Alexis[/name]/[name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Veronique[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Zaltana[/name]
Zuma
Xina

[name]Maddox[/name], [name]Pax[/name], [name]Zahara[/name], [name]Shiloh[/name], [name]Knox[/name], and [name]Vivienne[/name]…

BOY
[name]Calix[/name]
[name]Hendrix[/name]
[name]Phoenix[/name]
[name]Tex[/name]

I think [name]Phoenix[/name] [name]Hertzel[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] would be nice for a boy, though [name]Phoenix[/name] is relatively feminine and starts with a P, like [name]Pax[/name]. Otherwise, I like [name]Hendrix[/name] [name]Pascal[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name].

For a girl, the name is much more difficult. They have a classic French girly name with [name]Vivienne[/name], a unisex modern name with [name]Shiloh[/name], and a fresh, feminine choice with [name]Zahara[/name]. They all have nice meanings, too, with [name]Viv[/name] meaning “alive”, Shi meaning “His gift”, and Z meaning “most exquisite”. I would say firstly the name cannot end in an -enne, -oh, or -a sound. I also think another two-syllable unisex name is the way to go, because then the names will be even…

Shi and [name]Viv[/name] have French middle names, whereas Z has an English one. I am choosing English names for middles…

GIRL
[name]Adair[/name]
[name]Alva[/name]
[name]Avis[/name]
[name]Bijou[/name]
[name]Isra[/name]
[name]Neely[/name]
[name]Pascha[/name]
Sasson
[name]Shalom[/name]
[name]Tacey[/name]

I really have no idea here! [name]Avis[/name] [name]Arabelle[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] (or [name]Avis[/name] [name]Bertille[/name] for a French one) seems good, or Sasson [name]Norina[/name] (or Sasson Dorielle for a French one) [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]. Girls are REALLY hard!

I’m definitely going to go with either [name]Lex[/name] or [name]Felix[/name] for a boy… Probably [name]Lex[/name] since it’s less popular…

[name]Lennox[/name] for a boy and [name]Leah[/name] for a girl?!?

Since this is my post I guess I’ll try to guess :3

Boys
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Rex[/name]
I like [name]Fairfax[/name] like someone said.

Girls
[name]Ondine[/name]
[name]Odette[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Wilhelmine[/name]
[name]Adair[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Sam[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Vesper[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a shot in the dark.

I think [name]Ive[/name] answered this post once before… but its kinda fun!

For a boy, I would guess a middle name would be [name]James[/name] or [name]Haven[/name] for her brother… although she already has one child named after him, maybe she would use [name]Jane[/name] (Brads mom) as a future daughters middle name?

[name]Hendrix[/name] [name]Haven[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]?
Im assuming [name]James[/name] [name]Hendrix[/name] would be out of the question… lol
Jarix/Jerrix? I kinda juts made it up,. but I kinda like it… lol
Also, I like [name]Bartram[/name]… kinda think it fits other than no “x” It means “famous raven” in French.

Jerrix [name]Haven[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name].

As for girls…
[name]Amelie[/name]
Ayslin
Veata (Cambodian for “[name]Lucky[/name]”)
[name]Mabel[/name]/[name]Maybel[/name] or…
[name]Maybelle[/name] would be pretty the ending “[name]Bell[/name]” french for “beautiful” while Angelinas middle name, [name]Jolie[/name], is french for “Pretty”

I also suggested [name]Hendrix[/name]! I really like [name]Hendrix[/name] [name]Bartram[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name]. Nice choice!