What do you think of Eden?

I have just been wondering, because I know some people like the name and there are some that think it’s weird. Please tell me your opinion on this name!

It’s a cute name, for either gender. :slight_smile:

I think it’s a cute and strong Biblical name for a girl.

People will have positive or negative opinions on any name; c’est la vie! Some think my name is “80s” or “trashy” (I was born in the later 90s and I’m not trash) but at the end of the day, it’s an opinion and everyone will have a different one. :slight_smile:

Nice but only for a girl

I like [name]Eden[/name] nn [name]Edie[/name] on a girl. Its not a boys name to me.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eden[/name], and love [name]Edie[/name]

I think it’s cute, especially with the nn [name]Edie[/name] (which I [name]LOVE[/name]) but the Biblical reference is too strong for me personally to ever use.

I love [name]Eden[/name], and really like the nn [name]Edie[/name]! There is the cutest little girl in my church whose name is [name]Edyn[/name] nn [name]Edie[/name], which makes me love it even more. I’m seriously considering [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eden[/name] something-or-other at the moment… its religious ties mean a lot to me personally.

I’m not sure how I feel about it on a boy. It does feel all girl to me, but I have heard it considered for the boys a few times and I was absolutely shocked to find [name]Eden[/name] ranked higher for the boys than [name]Bailey[/name] is (for the boys)–I figured people would have found [name]Eden[/name] more girly than [name]Bailey[/name], but apparently I’m wrong, lol.

I’m always undecided on [name]Eden[/name]. It’s my middle name and I go through phases where I like it and phases where I don’t, but, at the end of the day, I always prefer it over my first name, [name]Ebony[/name]. I just can’t see [name]Ebony[/name] aging well!