What do you think of Kane as middle and first name is

Full name would be Benjamin Kane brown.

What does it make you think of? Does it flow? Thanks

Kane means warrior and has Hawaiian and Celtic roots.

2 Likes

I think the flow is okay. If these were the names you loved best in the world, I wouldn’t try to dissuade you. However, all three names ending with N, and with the first and last sharing the B initial too makes them too similar for me to love the flow.

1 Like

[name_m]Kane[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is a famous singer (country), so I think of him. [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is such a fabulous name! [name_m]Kane[/name_m] isn’t my personal style, but I think the flow of the full name is still great!

1 Like

I think it’s a fine name, and the flow is good.

1 Like

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m] is a solid and classic feeling name

1 Like

I think [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is amazing! I did think of [name_m]Kane[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] right away, as a pp mentioned. I’m not sure how big of a deal that is with [name_m]Kane[/name_m] in the middle spot.

Overall, I do love [name_m]Kane[/name_m] as a name and would love to see it used.

1 Like

[name_m]Kane[/name_m] reminds me of two things: the candy, and the man who went down in history for killing his brother.

3 Likes

[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Kane[/name_m] is a great name! It has a nice flow. I love the first name [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] and its multiple fun nicknames. [name_m]Kane[/name_m] is a unexpected choice. It’s strong and captivating. I believe [name_m]Kane[/name_m] adds charisma to the full name and has an adventurous feel! The full name sounds amazing.
[name_m]Kane[/name_m] [name_m]Brown[/name_m] is a famous singer, but not a negative association from my point of view. :wink:

1 Like

I like Benjamin Brown or Benjamin Kane (as if Kane is last name) but in terms of “perfect flow” I don’t love a one syllable middle going into a one syllable last. I’d prefer for eg Benjamin Curtis Brown, Benjamin Koa Brown, Benjamin Xander Brown etc.

Benjamin Kane is reminding me of Citizen Kane in terms of rhythm but otherwise sounds sturdy and great - and a little super hero like - a normal man by day, but by night…

2 Likes

Um honestly it reminds me of [name_m]Cain[/name_m] and so… I’m not a big fan of it😅
That and raising canes… which just makes me want chicken and [name_m]Texas[/name_m] toast haha

3 Likes