What do you think of Keith?

[name]Do[/name] you think it’s a good name? Is it better has a first or middle name?
This name has been growing on me a lot lately, and I can’t decide if I like it better as a first or middle. And, an added plus, [name]Keith[/name] happens to be the name of my favorite political commentator (although not the only reason I’ve started to like the name).

Anyway, which of these options do you think sounds best?
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Keith[/name]
[name]Anderson[/name] [name]Keith[/name]

Any suggestions? Opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’ve always liked this name and have positive associations with it, but haven’t seen it on a little kid in a while. No reason not to use something you really like though - at least it should be sort of unusual again. I think of it along with [name]Kevin[/name], but [name]Kevin[/name] has retained more popularity over the years. I also think of [name]Blake[/name], but this is probably due more to my age (I grew up with [name]Keith[/name]'s, [name]Blake[/name]'s and [name]Kevin[/name]'s) – what I don’t get is why [name]Blake[/name] is still so popular . . .

It is dated and boring.

From your list, I like the flow of [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Keith[/name].

For me, [name]Keith[/name] isn’t very stylish (it feels 1970s to me), and I associate it with names like [name]Bruce[/name], [name]Wayne[/name], and [name]Earl[/name].

(I’m sorry!) :slight_smile:

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

I personally like [name]Keith[/name]. I know 2 men named [name]Keith[/name] and they are both very good solid guys. You might consider Keithan, Keithley [name]Heath[/name] or [name]Keaton[/name] as other options?

I’m sorry, but I really don’t like this name. I like the suggestion of [name]Keaton[/name] much better.

I like [name]Keith[/name]! I think it’s smart and spunky:) Having said that though I still prefer it in the mn position so from your list [name]Henry[/name] [name]Keith[/name] and [name]Anderson[/name] [name]Keith[/name] are my favourites.

I don’t like it, the sound is kind of harsh, but it could work as a mn.

There was an episode of Family [name]Guy[/name] where [name]Peter[/name] was trying to break into a voice-activated vault. The security question? “What is the least attractive male name in the English language?” [name]Peter[/name]'s answer was “[name]Keith[/name]”. He was granted access.

[name]Just[/name] sharing this because, well, it was funny, but it also shows that apparently a lot of people aren’t fans of this name…

I’m really surprised by all of the negative reactions so far. I think [name]Keith[/name] is a great name! It’s familiar and classic without being overused, it’s handsome and clearly masculine, but with a soft sound. I think you should absolutely go for it as a first name (though it could make a nice middle as well).

From your list, my favorite combo is [name]Keith[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], but here are some other suggestions:

[name]Keith[/name] [name]Elias[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Adam[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Douglas[/name]
[name]Keith[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Keith[/name]
[name]Victor[/name] [name]Keith[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Keith[/name]

Unfortunately I have had some poor [name]Keith[/name] experiences. Also, it sounds too much like quiche for my liking.