What do you think of Lillian Winter and John Scott?

Heya! I’m a newbie! :smiley:

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Winter[/name] and [name]John[/name] [name]Scott[/name] are my top names, so I’m wondering what y’all think.

Plus, I’m introducing myself :lol:

A tad about me:
I’m fourteen, not expecting a baby, British, an [name]ABBA[/name] fan, [name]John[/name] Barrowman lover and an agnostic.

Anything about you that y’ would like to share?

Thanks =)

They’re not as popular in the UK as they are in the USA. =)

Hiii I absolutely love your girls name but [name]John[/name] [name]Scott[/name] is just nms even though it goes together very nicely.

Hey there! [name]Welcome[/name]! I joined recently as well, and I’m also fourteen. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love your names! Beautiful, simple, classic, tasteful. :smiley:

[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Winter[/name] is fine, but [name]John[/name] [name]Scott[/name] doesn’t flow great. The two one syllable names sound pretty abrupt.

[name]Welcome[/name]!

I love how the sounds work together in “[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Winter[/name]”, and how you have a more classic name paired with a ‘funkier’ (imo) name.

[name]John[/name] [name]Scott[/name], as others have said, feels too abrupt to me. While [name]John[/name] will probably pretty much never go out of style, [name]Scott[/name] feels dated. And putting a dated name with a name that’s been around forever like [name]John[/name] makes [name]John[/name] seem dated too.

I hate to end a post with just an opinion but I can’t think of any alternatives just at this moment… :slight_smile: