What do you think of my two top contenders?

DH told me today I can pick out the names! YAY! He knows I will pick out something awesome and just truly doesn’t care about the name.

So for a boy, my leading contender is [name]Lane[/name]. I wanted this for a girl too, but that’s one thing DH did say is that he didn’t like it for a girl.

[name]Lane[/name] [name]Neil[/name] is the only combo I’m going with because [name]Neil[/name] is after my dad.

As for a girl, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. I don’t know what middle name to go with though. I had originally wanted to use [name]Jane[/name] as a middle name before I settled on [name]Quinn[/name], but I don’t know how two one-syllable names sound.

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (although all I can think about is [name]Queen[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] when I say this)

Thoughts?

For a girl I like [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] the best. [name]Lane[/name] [name]Neil[/name] is okay but I don’t think that if flows all to well, but I think it is sweet that you are using [name]Neil[/name] after your dad.

I also like [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] the best. Some other suggestions…

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Penelope[/name] is really cute!
[name]Lane[/name] [name]Neil[/name] doesn’t flow too well and the “n” at the end of [name]Lane[/name] smooshes into the “n” at the beginning of [name]Neil[/name].
You could call him [name]Leonardo[/name] [name]Neil[/name] and his nn could be [name]Lane[/name]. All four letters in [name]Lane[/name] are also in [name]Leonardo[/name].

I think [name]Quinn[/name] as a nn for [name]Quintana[/name] is pretty.

I’m with the others who don’t think [name]Lane[/name] [name]Neil[/name] flows well, due to both names being short and one ending in N and the other beginning in N.

My sincere apologies if I already suggested this, but what about [name]Lane[/name] MacNeil, which still contains your dad’s name?

I’m going to go with [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], too. (I really like [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], too, with the nickname [name]Poppy[/name].) :slight_smile: [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Lane[/name] definitely need to be paired with longer middle names.

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Connolly[/name] (keeping it Irish)
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]

I really, really love the suggestion of [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name]. :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile: