What do you think of the name Brant?

Any thoughts on this name? Cute? Too short? Sound like a nn? Please share!!! :slight_smile:

I think it’s a great name! Not too short at all. I’m also a fan of [name]Bram[/name], which is very short as well.

I knew a [name]Brant[/name] growing up. He liked his name, but he got a lot of “[name]Brent[/name]?” “No, [name]Brant[/name]!” “Oh.”

I think its cute! A girl I went to highschool with is naming her son [name]Brant[/name]. I was her maiden name…cute, huh?

Thanks for your comments! My hubby came across this name the other day, and I was currious what other people thought of it. I didn’t think of confusion with [name]Brent[/name], but I did think about confusion with [name]Grant[/name]. I don’t really think it’s too big of a deal though. I think it’s a handsome name, and it’s being added to our short list! :slight_smile:

[name]Brant[/name] is handsome and no it’s not too short. I really like it, it’s not a name you hear every day, which is refreshing. I have only known one person with this name and he was super nice, athletic and adorable. His full name was [name]Brantly[/name], but he only went by [name]Brant[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] THE NAME [name]BRANTLY[/name], NN [name]BRANT[/name]!!!

I like it! A short cool name!

[name]Brant[/name] is the name of a small town in Southern [name]Alberta[/name] :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Brant[/name]! I’m also a big fan of [name]Grant[/name]. I don’t think its too short at all.