What do you think of the name Callum?

I am eleven weeks pregnant tomorrow and I think if it is a boy I am very set on the name [name]Callum[/name]. I really like it. A few other names I am considering are [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name]. What do you think?

I really like [name]Callum[/name], too… I like [name]Callum[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]

I love [name]Callum[/name] :wink:

I actually really like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Callum[/name] for a full name, or

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Callum[/name] is very popular among teenagers where I live; it’s my brother’s name and I know many Callums (and Calums) in my year-group. I like [name]Callum[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Callum[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Callum[/name].

Where I live, [name]Callum[/name] is seen as a pretty low class name {I know the associations are totally different elsewhere}… I dislike it for that reason. Otherwise, it has a nice sound, and I can really see you with a son named [name]Callum[/name]!

[name]Callum[/name] doesn’t appeal to me personally, but it’s a nice name. If you love it go for it. In the US a [name]Callum[/name] will stand out from the crowd (in a good way).

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Callum[/name].

[name]Love[/name] this name! I like [name]Callum[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] personally :slight_smile:

I personally have never met a [name]Callum[/name], but really love it. I like your other names as well.

Yeah, I agree with Atlaskatarzyna and I live not to far from her and I also see the name as pretty low class. It’s very common too, particularly 5-10 years ago and that’s why you’ll find most [name]Callum[/name]'s over the age of about 6 years. However, of the ones I know best, one is 4 and the other is 5 years old.

It’s strange to see [name]Callum[/name] getting so much love on here, when in fact I’d go as far as saying it’s a little dated in the UK.

My friend just named here twin boys [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name]. [name]Cal[/name] is a fantastic nick name.

I love [name]Callum[/name]! It’s quirky and charming and handsome, and quite novel to most, at least here in [name]America[/name]! I would love to meet a [name]Callum[/name]. I love all the [name]Cal[/name] names, but [name]Callum[/name] my second favorite–topped only by the slightly more classic [name]Calvin[/name]! I also love [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Declan[/name] on your list.

I love [name]Callum[/name], though I prefer [name]Callan[/name], it is a wonderful name. I think [name]Callum[/name] fits well with your favorites, especially [name]Declan[/name],