What do you think of the name Elizabeth?

I personally really like it. I used to love it, but then went off it because of a snobby girl I met named [name]Elizabeth[/name], and it also didnt seem pretty to me. Now, I like it again. But, if I had to use it for a future child(wayyy into the future!) I would use it as a middle name. I dont know, I have met some people that say if you wont name your kid that, then you dont like it. But, I dont know about that, really. I wouldnt use elizabeth for a child, but i sort of like it. [name]Do[/name] you like it, and do you think that what the person told me is true for yourself?

I love [name]Elizabeth[/name]! It’s a perfect example of a classic name. I also love many of the nicknames! ([name]Ellie[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Beth[/name], [name]Libby[/name]) I don’t think I would use it as a first because of popularity reasons, though. But it would definitely make a beautiful middle name, especially if it had family significance. Who knows? My best friend is an [name]Elizabeth[/name] (nn. [name]Ellie[/name]) so maybe I would use it to honor her!

I really like it, it was my grandmothers name. I don’t think that if you wouldn’t name your child a name then you don’t like it. I like names like [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] but I wouldn’t necessarily use them.

I like [name]Elizabeth[/name]. It is the ultimate classic name. It has so many nickname options that it fits all kids of personalities. My only complaint is that it’s a bit plain. Maybe with a super fun middle name, I’d like it more.

As for only liking a name if you’d name your kid that, no. I don’t think that’s true. I love the name [name]Clementine[/name], but I wouldn’t name a child that.

I prefer [name]Elisabeth[/name] because I hate the “liz” syllable. I would use it to get to [name]Betsy[/name] in a heartbeat.

We just named our first daughter [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (born in [name]March[/name]). I would have NEVER thought I would have a daughter with such a classic name - I prefer spunky, off-beat names - but it is gorgeous and fits her perfectly. I wouldn’t change it for the world.