What do you think of the name Gillian?

This name has been my list for quite some time… But I’m having a near impossible name finding another middle name for it.
As of right now I have [name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] ____, and would really like a middle name to take up the blank spot. Any other suggestions would be great. I prefer two middle names, but if you can only think of one to suggest, I would still appreciate that.
Any comments you have the name would be wonderful, as well.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Here some suggestions:

[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]

Good luck

[name]Gillian[/name] is wonderful! I like both variations, [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Gillian[/name], but I like [name]Jillian[/name] better because you can use the nickname [name]Jill[/name]. For [name]Gillian[/name], it would be…[name]Gill[/name]? Like fish gill? Anyway, thats my only concern. [name]Hazel[/name] is wonderful, it is one of my favorite names right now.
I love:

[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name] (I know, this one’s a little out there)
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Florence[/name]—love this one!
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Diane[/name]

I like [name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] a lot! I’d steer away from much “L” sound in the second middle name:

[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Margot[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Maureen[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Celine[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Simone[/name]

[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to be a nay-sayer, but since it sounds like you’re not set on the name yet and still asking for opinions, just wanted to weigh in and say that maybe you might want to consider some other first name options.
Of course, if you love [name]Gillian[/name] you should go for it. But there’s just something about it that feels rather abrasive somehow. I think the name itself is just not sure what it wants to be - it’s got this soft G upfront, which starts it off with an old world kind of feel (like [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Gemma[/name]), but then the first sound you hear is [name]Jill[/name], which feels more modern and to the point, and then you flow into the jilly sound, which kind of sounds like jelly and all of a sudden the name is girl and frilly, almost sappy, and then it ends with an n, as if it’s trying to be serious again. On the other hand, you may like its ‘eclectic’ feel and the fact that it doesn’t fit in any one box or style. To me, it just sounds off beat.

I would just recommend that you not put anything starting with a “B” in the third spot, since GHB is the date rape drug.