What do you think of the name Victoria?

1. What do you think of the name [name]Victoria[/name]?

2. Whats your favourite nn for the name?

3. What are some middle name suggestions?

4. What are some names that are similar to [name]Victoria[/name]?

5. Is the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] too similar to [name]Victoria[/name]?

1. I love the name! I have a younger cousin with this name.

2. I like [name]Victoria[/name] by itself.

3. I’m not good with MNs.

4. [name]Octavia[/name] and [name]Viviana[/name] kind of remind me of [name]Victoria[/name]…

5. Not at all.

1. What do you think of the name [name]Victoria[/name]? I dislike it, it makes me think of the state. I like the nicknames [name]Tori[/name], [name]Tora[/name] and [name]Toria[/name] though

2. Whats your favourite nn for the name? [name]Tora[/name]

3. What are some middle name suggestions? [name]Victoria[/name] [name]May[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]June[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Eve[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

4. What are some names that are similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? [name]Victory[/name], [name]Victoriana[/name], [name]Verity[/name], [name]Vienna[/name], [name]Viola[/name]

5. Is the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] too similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? No

1. What do you think of the name [name]Victoria[/name]? I think [name]Victoria[/name] is a lovely, regal name :slight_smile:

2. What’s your favourite nn for the name? My favorite nn for [name]Victoria[/name] would have to be either [name]Ria[/name] or [name]Tori[/name].

3. What are some middle name suggestions? Let’s see…middle name suggestions for [name]Victoria[/name]: [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Alice[/name],[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Claire[/name]/[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Clare[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Diane[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elaine[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lily[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Roseanne[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Yvette[/name]

4. What are some names that are similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? [name]Adela[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Diana[/name], [name]Samantha[/name], [name]Valentina[/name], [name]Veronica[/name]

5. Is the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] too similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? No.

~*~Nameseeker3

haha its my name! I really like it now that I am a teenager. I think its a great name, classic, pretty, an has great history to it with [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. I think people like my name too.
    [name]Tor[/name] or [name]Tora[/name]. Some people call me [name]Vicky[/name] but I can’t stand that nickname.
    My middle name is [name]Anne[/name]. I always thought [name]Rose[/name] would have been a great middle name for me though. [name]Anne[/name], [name]Eve[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]May[/name], etc. I like one syllable middle names with [name]Victoria[/name].
    [name]Antonia[/name]? and [name]Vivienne[/name]
    Nope!

If my son had been a girl, he might have been [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (called [name]Tori[/name]). I think they go well together, they’re the same style of name- both longer, classic, both Queens!

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Victoria[/name]!

I would say [name]Ria[/name] and [name]Tori[/name] for nn. Cute and fresh while still coming from a classic name.

mn…
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

1. I very much like the name [name]Victoria[/name]. I think it’s strong, feminine, pretty. It feels very royal to me, because of [name]Queen[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], and I’m a huge fan of Victorian Literature, so I have great associations with the name. One of my very dear friends is named [name]Victoria[/name].

2. I love the name in full. It sounds very regal. I’m not too fond of [name]Tori[/name] or [name]Vicky[/name], as they sound dated and a bit overused to me. We call my friend [name]Victoria[/name], Vix or Vixen, which I think is a fun nickname.

3. Hmm…lots of names work with [name]Victoria[/name]. I would pair it with something shorter, maybe [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Iris[/name] or [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Hazel[/name].

4. [name]Long[/name], feminine names with a regal feel. [name]Ophelia[/name], [name]Olympia[/name], [name]Vivian[/name], [name]Marguerite[/name], [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Cecelia[/name], [name]Claudia[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Annabel[/name].

5. Sound wise, [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name] are not similar at all. However, most people familiar with European [name]History[/name] will notice the relationship between the two names, both having strong royal connections. That’s not a bad thing though. Stylistically they go nicely together. I personally wouldn’t pair them though.

I don’t really care for it much, but there isn’t anything wrong with it.
    Probably [name]Ria[/name]. Or [name]Tory[/name]. [name]Vicky[/name] is awful.
    Like most other people said, anything one syllable is good with it. [name]May[/name], [name]Rose[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Grace[/name].
    I can’t really answer that. [name]Do[/name] you mean similar in sound or similar in feel? Those are different senses in what’s similar.
    Not really. Other than they’re both queen names and both four syllables they don’t have much in common. Would make good sibling names even.

I like [name]Victoria[/name]. It’s classic & regal. My favourite nickname is [name]Vita[/name] (author [name]Vita[/name] Sackville-[name]West[/name] was born [name]Victoria[/name]). My favourite middle name is [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Mary[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (a name with less syllables). Similar names are [name]Wilhelmina[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Katharine[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Mary[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Maude[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Josephine[/name] (all queens from different times and countries). Other than being two names of female sovereigns of [name]England[/name], I can’t see any similarity between [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name]. They actually would make a great sibset!

1. What do you think of the name [name]Victoria[/name]? Absolutely [name]LOVE[/name] it.

2. Whats your favourite nn for the name? [name]Toya[/name].

3. What are some middle name suggestions? [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Helene[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Emily[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Arabella[/name].

4. What are some names that are similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Emily[/name], [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Arabella[/name]

5. Is the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] too similar to [name]Victoria[/name]? I don’t think so.