What do you think of the name Wyler

We are thinking of the name Wyler for our soon to be baby boy. We would call him [name]Wylie[/name] or Wiles for short. We are also considering [name]Jonah[/name] and Aulden.
Thanks for the feedback

You know, I don’t think I’ve ever met a Wyler before. Is it a family name? I can see Wyler’s appeal, and think it’s a nice alternative to the megapopular [name]Tyler[/name]. (Is there a lemonade company with this name? Something about Wyler feels familiar…)

There was a thread about [name]Wylie[/name] here not too long ago, and it was mentioned that [name]Wylie[/name] is the name of Wile E. Coyote (the Looney Toons Cartoon character), although that may not be a big deal to you. I do have to share with you that I know of several little girls named [name]Wylie[/name], which may or may not bother you.

I think [name]Jonah[/name] is a nice name (it does remind me of the [name]Jonas[/name] Brothers, though, but that’s just me), and I like Aulden (Is this a variation of [name]Alden[/name]?). I looked up [name]Alden[/name] on Nameberry, and [name]Pam[/name] and [name]Linda[/name] wrote that it’s a distinctive alternative to [name]Aiden[/name].

Does one of these choices work better with your last name than the others?

Some more you may like:

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Davis[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Pierson[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Wilder[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I absolutely love [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Alden[/name]! I have both [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] an [name]Alden[/name] [name]Everett[/name] on my list :slight_smile:
Very handsome.

Wyler is a very cowboy name to me. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just the image that springs to mind.

I have never heard of Wyler before! It took me a second, but you know, I think I like it. [name]Jill[/name] is absolutely right, it’s a great alternative to [name]Tyler[/name]. I love love love both [name]Jonah[/name] and Aulden!