What Do You Think of the Previous Signature?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] as the title says! Make comments on every name, and make them brief. Start with my signature.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]!

Here are my thoughts on your signature:

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” ~ [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is gorgeous. It’s homey, feminine, yet not super frilly. [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] is adorable & lovable. I personally would just prefer [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] nn [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] though. It makes more sense.

[name_f]Aalia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] “[name_f]Lia[/name_f]”-Hm. I don’t mind ‘[name_f]Lia[/name_f]’, & this combo has a nice flow. I just don’t care for [name_f]Aalia[/name_f] though. It’s a bit trendy for my taste.

[name_u]Ren[/name_u] Sellah ~ This is not my style, as it doesn’t sound super feminine. I’d for sure prefer the [name_u]Wren[/name_u] spelling.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] ~ So pretty! It’s flowery yet sophisticated. I don’t usually care for [name_u]Kaye[/name_u], but I got to say that this spelling makes it nicer than [name_u]Kay[/name_u].

[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Miri[/name_f]” ~Very nice combo, but see [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] nn [name_f]Miri[/name_f] makes more sense. [name_f]Miri[/name_f] is super cute.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] ~I love [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], but kind of better as a nn. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] seems very filler & doesn’t flow great w/[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] in my opinion. I like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], [name_f]Maureen[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nn [name_f]Maisie[/name_f].

[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]-I’m not a huge fan of occupation names for girls. [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is cute.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Alton[/name_u] “[name_u]Jude[/name_u]” ~I prefer just [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or [name_m]Julian[/name_m] nn [name_u]Jude[/name_u], but this combo is actually handsome. I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] though. It’s so gentle yet boyish.

[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] ~[name_m]Asher[/name_m] is cool, but [name_u]London[/name_u] is meh. Kind of trendy for girls.

[name_m]Finnin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]”-So cute! I adore [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. It’s very charming.

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] ~Oh, this is nice. Has a cool nautical feel w/great nn options of [name_m]Cas[/name_m] & Caspi.

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Jax[/name_m]-[name_m]Levi[/name_m] is nice. A good solid biblical name w/a bit of cowboy flair. [name_m]Jax[/name_m] seems a bit nick-namey for a mn.

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] - Very classy and pretty.
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - Short and sweet. The only problem is that it doesn’t age well.
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - Super cute but the same problem as above.
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] - I used to not like this name but now I think it’s pretty.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - Classy and elegant. I slightly prefer [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f] though.
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - Not a big fan of this one.
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] - I love this name! It’s feminine and melodic.

[name_m]Colm[/name_m] - Not a big fan of this one.
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] - I recently discovered this name and I quite like it. It could cause some pronunciation problems though. [name_m]Julian[/name_m] - I love this one! [name_m]Julius[/name_m] is nice too.
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] - I like this one. The only problem is that I don’t love the Shi part, it could also cause some teasing.
[name_m]Nolan[/name_m] - This one is pretty cute.

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Keanu[/name_m]: really cute pairing.
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]: love [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]. Dislike [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] because it sounds very similar to an urban dictionary word, that isn’t widely known but very unpleasant! If I never heard the association I probably would like it.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]: the names sound like they belong together, and I love the nn [name_m]Fox[/name_m].
[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]: I’m indifferent to [name_u]Freddy[/name_u], but it sounds really nice with the name [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], which I love.
[name_m]Ford[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]: a nice pairing, I’m not crazy about [name_m]Ford[/name_m] but they sound pretty good together.
[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]: wonderful name, sounds peaceful yet strong and handsome.

[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Leilani[/name_f]: flows really well, almost sing-songy, and I love [name_f]Fairy[/name_f].
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: simply gorgeous storybook name.
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Nephele[/name_f]: also flows wonderfully.
[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]: nothing wrong with [name_f]Fern[/name_f] but it isn’t my style. I like the balance of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] though.
[name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]: interesting name, I will say I like the way this name sounds out loud more so than on paper.
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]: beautiful and sophisticated, without sounding uppity.

[name_f]Irie[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] - This is the first time I’ve ever seen the name [name_f]Irie[/name_f] and I’m loving it! It’s like the cute sister of [name_u]Ira[/name_u] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. I like how [name_f]Frances[/name_f] keeps up that vintage theme whilst grounding the sweetness of [name_f]Irie[/name_f] with something a little more mature.

[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] - I reckon I would swap these two (though that may be because I just love [name_u]Everly[/name_u] so much) but there’s a nice flow to them.

[name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - It’s interesting I love all these names on their own but somehow they’re not doing it for me as combo. I do like each of the duos they make - [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_u]Halle[/name_u], [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Moon[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] - so I think it might just be where combining all three adds too much spice? Again lovely flkw though - you clearly know what you’re doing!

[name_u]Vrai[/name_u] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] - I love it when I see [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] pop up in a signature! I can’t get on board with [name_u]Vrai[/name_u] as a first though - it’s a beautiful sound in some accents but sounds dodgy in others, and it’d probably be confusing if she goes to a Francophone country. They work nicely together though.

[name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] - This such a stunner! I don’t usually go for alliteration but this one’s just so beautiful. [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] is just the right amount of classic and [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] is just the right amount of unusual for the two to work perfectly. Also love the opportunity for nicknames!

[name_f]Valley[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] - I’m not a huge fan of word names as a first so this doesn’t do much for me but the ee ending flowing into [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] is very melodic, and [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] itself is just darling!

[name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f] - There I was saying I didn’t like word names in the first spot but I better amend that to non-nature word names because this combo is TO DIE FOR! There’s something really fun in the contrasting image of smooth honey and stinging brambles, and it combines to make a name that’s both gentle and fresh. I love!

[name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - I think this flows best with the English pronunciation of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] but it’s stunning either way. Classic, refined, a nice balance between the two - ticks all the boxes!

[name_f]Katalina[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] - This one just isn’t my style, I’m afraid. Flows nicely though.

[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Odessa[/name_f] - I think this is like [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] (they’d make a brilliant sibset!) where ultimately it’s just an understated beauty that shines through. Really lovely.

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Octavio[/name_m] - My favourite of the whole signature! It’s fabulous because they share their [name_m]Roman[/name_m] roots in the -us versions of these names but your choice to go for one English version and one Italian version gives it that extra wow factor so it doesn’t feel outdated in any way. Handsome with an extra kick.

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] - I’m a big fan of [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] but sadly [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] just isn’t one I’m able to get on board with. It’s got a lovely meaning though.

[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] [name_m]Luciano[/name_m] - I love each of these both in their own right ([name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] especially) but I’m on the fence about whether they work together. I just can’t tell if they blend.

[name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Alejandro[/name_m] - Now I’m not usually one for [name_m]Roman[/name_m] as a first (I prefer a [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] or [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]) but I think here it completely works. It’s got modern edge over the flowery nature of [name_m]Alejandro[/name_m], but then the latter is such a staple in Spain that actually it reigns that edge in to a pleasing level.

[name_m]Frederic[/name_m] [name_m]Vicente[/name_m] - Neither of these are really my style but they carry such class with them! I think it’s a really stellar combo, my only comment would be it feels like the -ic into the [name_m]Vin[/name_m] is a little jarring. Feels like my mouth is dying to say [name_m]Frederico[/name_m] to make it bounce.

[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] - Such a shock after all those Romantic continental names to see a good old Scottish combo, but a very welcome shock nonetheless. These names feel like they share strong foundations but take them in different directions: [name_m]Callum[/name_m] slightly softer than [name_m]Fraser[/name_m] perhaps. This combo can do no wrong imo!

[name_m]Idris[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] - YES! [name_m]Idris[/name_m] is a huge favourite of mine and I think using [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] as the middle brings it away from the almost Arthurian connotations and into the 21st century. The only issue I can foresee is [name_m]Idris[/name_m] [name_f]El[/name_f]-ah might remind folks of a certain [name_f]Elba[/name_f], though I’m sure keeping [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] in the middle will save you from that!

[name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] - Both of these are such brilliant sweet spot names (classic but still fresh). I think the four letter balance works quite well but my own taste still wants the full [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (or [name_m]Theon[/name_m]/[name_m]Theophilus[/name_m]/etc) instead of a nickname for a middle.

[name_u]Salem[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] - I’m getting really strong Deep South vibes from this one despite knowing [name_u]Salem[/name_u]'s in MA! I think both names bounce off the other’s vibe in a really nice way but I feel like flipping it to [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_u]Salem[/name_u] works slightly better?

FOR THE NEXT POSTER

Gaelic pronunciations:

• [name_m]Ossian[/name_m] (m): uh-sheen, means ‘little deer’
  • Aislíng (f): ash-leen, means ‘dream’ or ‘vision’
  • Nóinín (f): noe-neen, means ‘daisy’
  • Órla (f): oar-lah, means ‘golden princess’

[name_m]Caradoc[/name_m] [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] - I love the meaning of [name_m]Caradoc[/name_m], but [name_f]Cara[/name_f] sounds weird in a boys name to me. The flow of [name_u]Blaise[/name_u] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] is awesome. I love both of these names as middles!
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Blithe[/name_f]- This is beautiful! It sounds classic but fun and youthful as well :slight_smile:
[name_u]Asa[/name_u] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] - I’m not a fan of [name_u]Asa[/name_u] for some reason. The -sa sounds to feminine to me. [name_u]Florian[/name_u] works wonderfully as a middle.
[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] -
[name_f]Thyme[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]- This is so cute :smiley: I’ve never thought about [name_f]Thyme[/name_f] but I think I like it. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] works really here and with [name_f]Thyme[/name_f] it makes me think of [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], which is a nice association.

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Nimue[/name_f]- This flows wonderfully! I’ve just never been a fan of [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_m]Emrys[/name_m] [name_m]Ossian[/name_m] - I really like this. [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is awesome!
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]- I’m not a fan of [name_f]Perdita[/name_f], but [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] is awesome and it works wonderfully here.
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_m]Fitzwilliam[/name_m] is really cool. I also like [name_m]Oslo[/name_m].
Aislíng [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] - Aislíng is really pretty. [name_f]Ffion[/name_f] is pretty but i’m not a fan of the two consecutive long e sounds.
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m]- This is awesome. I love [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] together.

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] - I love [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! The sea is a cool association and it is one of my favorite C boys name.
[name_m]Milo[/name_m] - [name_m]Milo[/name_m] is okay it just sounds sort of weak to me.
[name_m]Ferris[/name_m] - I can only think of [name_m]Ferris[/name_m] [name_m]Bueller[/name_m] sadly. It is a really cool name though.
[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] - [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] is really cool!
[name_m]Kip[/name_m] - It’s a little short for my taste. It’s really cute though.
[name_u]Orion[/name_u] - I like [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and that it has an association with the stars.
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]- [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] is really nice! It’s youthful and mature at the same time.
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], it just sounds slightly old.
Honeysuckle - Honeysuckle would be a cool middle but I can’t see it as a first.
[name_f]Anoushka[/name_f] - [name_f]Anoushka[/name_f] is super cute!
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]!
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is more masculine to me, but it could work on a girl too.
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Iseult[/name_f], but it doesn’t sound right when I say it.

[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Araminta[/name_f]. It is classic yet fun.
Nóinín - This is interesting. I love the meaning!
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]! It’s my favorite flower name.
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]. I feel like it would always be mispronounced.
Órla - Órla sounds sort of old to me.
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] - [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is really cool. It makes me think of flowers. :slight_smile:
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]- I can only think of the video game sadly. It is a nice name.
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m] - [name_m]Cormac[/name_m] is really cool!
[name_m]Endymion[/name_m] - This is cool but it could be a lot with the mythological figure and no obvious nicknames. I don’t like Endy or [name_u]Andy[/name_u].
[name_m]Rupert[/name_m] - [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] is okay. It’s like [name_m]Fred[/name_m] in that it’s so weird that it’s sort of cute.
[name_u]Tiernan[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Tiernan[/name_u]! He’s one of my favorites :slight_smile:
[name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] - [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] is really cool!
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]- I also really like [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]!

Hello! I’m new here :slight_smile: [name_m]Just[/name_m] had to jump in because all of these names are so my style!

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] - flows off the tongue nicely, I like the hard edge at the end of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] paired with the soft sounds of [name_f]Elysia[/name_f].
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] - to me both of these names are bit too soft to pair together, but I still appreciate how they sound together!
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this combination! [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] is classic sounding but unexpected, and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is just a beautiful name! I love names that while they are not full of distinctly feminine sounds, (frilly names, ending in -ee, -ia, full of soft rolling vowels) they still have a classic or feminine quality to them. Both of these names fit the bill.
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] - love the spelling on [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is unexpected but they sound beautiful together! Not a lot of repeating sounds.
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] - not necessarily my style, I definitely like a slightly more uncommon first name, but the important part to me is that the combination sounds good together. This flows nicely and I appreciate that!
[name_f]Reina[/name_f] [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] - [heart eyes] okay [name_f]Reina[/name_f] is not my favorite but [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f] is so beautiful! Floral, but strong. Exactly the kinda name I would want for my little girl!
[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] - I would not use [name_f]Mavis[/name_f], but I do love [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]! Again a feminine name that isn’t frilly!
[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Eris[/name_f] - I don’t like the vowel at the end of [name_f]Della[/name_f] kinda blending in with [name_f]Eris[/name_f] here, but I do appreciate the lack of repeating sounds otherwise! [name_f]Eris[/name_f] is so unique!
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - I absolutely [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] this combination! I have considered both of these names at different times but I’ve never thought of them together. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] - [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is definitely a top name for me, and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] is a guilty pleasure for sure! I don’t know if I could ever actually use [name_f]Athena[/name_f], unfortunately, and my husband hates [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] (whyyyy?! it pairs so nicely with so many first names!) [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is just the right combination of strong and soft, uncommon but not strange, hard edges and round vowels.

[name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] - They sound good together, but it’s a little tame!
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m] - Yes! These sound great together! I do prefer [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] to [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] though.
[name_u]Sam[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] - [name_u]Sam[/name_u] is tame for me, but I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u]!
[name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] - I typically would think [name_m]Ian[/name_m] is too generic, but paired with [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] hits the sweet spot to me! I love name combinations that are a little different but still attainable (at least, for real life naming of babies!) [name_m]Ian[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] is lovely!
[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] - again this is a great blend to me! I love [name_m]Lochlan[/name_m], especially with a short, strong middle.
[name_m]Ronin[/name_m] [name_m]Jax[/name_m] - [name_m]Ronin[/name_m] might be a bit too much for me, it makes me think of like a medieval video game or something (isn’t there a [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] from a comic book?) Also it makes me think of [name_u]Rohan[/name_u] from middle earth and it’s a bit too much for me! I do like the sound though.
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Andre[/name_u] - [name_m]Ah[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], if only it weren’t so popular! I like the sounds here together! Strong and a little soft ending with the lilting [name_u]Andre[/name_u].
[name_m]Ben[/name_m] [name_m]Remus[/name_m] - [name_m]Remus[/name_m] [heart eyes] but [name_m]Ben[/name_m] is too simple for [name_m]Remus[/name_m]!
[name_m]Julius[/name_m] [name_m]Kellen[/name_m] - I don’t necessarily love these names, but the sound together is delicious!
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] - [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] isn’t one I would use - again, too generic for me, but [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] modernizes it right up! Great combo!

I just love these types of names with no similar endings, not a lot of repeating sounds, hard sounds combined with soft ones, modern with unexpected. [name_m]Even[/name_m] if I wouldn’t use them, we definitely have similar styles!

Auden Rena - Not a fan of this combo. I prefer Auden on a boy and Rena feels unfinished. Auden Serena feels more grounded.
Clarke Aveline - I prefer Clarke on a boy. Aveline is pretty though.
Tatum Cadence - This is a nice combo.
Delta Wren - This is my favorite from your girl names. It’s really pretty and cute.

Rory Hart - This is my favorite from your boy names. It’s really handsome.
Callum Avery - Not a fan of this combo. I don’t like either names and I prefer Avery on a girl.
Lowell Hayes - Not a fan of Lowell. Hayes is adorable though. Maxwell Hayes would be gorgeous.

@blueylit Thanks for your amazingly thorough feedback on my signature! :slight_smile:

What do you think of my signature?

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m] - I love both of these names! Although I like [name_m]Finnin[/name_m] more than [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] (just because it is a little less popular), but I do love [name_m]Levi[/name_m]!

[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] “[name_m]Fletch[/name_m]” - I have a relative named [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] and I had never heard of it before he was born, but I don’t mind it at all. I’ve seen [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] a lot lately, and I don’t even know how to pronounce it!

[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “[name_u]Rory[/name_u]” - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Rory[/name_u] for a boy, and [name_m]Forest[/name_m] is charming. [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is ishy… I guess it is just too vintage for me.

[name_u]Freddy[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] - Okay, [name_u]Freddy[/name_u]? Really? I’m sorry, but it sounds like something that a child should not be named. Perhaps a nn for [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m] or something but… [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] isn’t bad, though a certain person kind of ruined the name for me.

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] - [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] is a name? Huh. I’ve never heard of it. I guess it is a personal preference, but I don’t really care for it. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] is cool, though.

[name_u]Frost[/name_u] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] - [name_u]Frost[/name_u] makes me think of [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] from The [name_f]Santa[/name_f] [name_m]Claus[/name_m] III, so I don’t really like it. I don’t care for [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] either, though the two flow nicely together.

[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] “[name_f]Fairy[/name_f]” - [name_f]Farrah[/name_f] is pretty, but [name_f]Fairy[/name_f] is not my fave. [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is not my favorite either, but [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is pretty.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] “Lissy” - I don’t care for Lissy, though [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] used to be one of my faves. [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] is somewhat too vintage for my taste.

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] “[name_f]Flo[/name_f]” - I hate [name_f]Flo[/name_f]. I don’t mean to be rude at all, but it’s true. It gets me thinking about my Great Aunt [name_f]Flo[/name_f]… shudders. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is so pretty, though. I absolutely love it. [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] is a beautifully Biblical name.

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - [name_f]Fern[/name_f] isn’t the best, but it’s not terrible either. [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is pretty, though I prefer [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] or [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Tbh, I think the combo almost flows too well together, iykwim.

[name_f]Fatima[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - I don’t really like [name_f]Fatima[/name_f], though [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is quite elegant.

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] - This name has sort of a prissy feel to it… I don’t like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] too much, though shortening [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] to [name_f]Rose[/name_f] would improve a lot.

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]” - This is pretty but it’s very simple.
[name_f]Aalia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] “[name_f]Lia[/name_f]” - I love this combo but not the spelling of the first name. [name_f]Aleah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] would be nice.
[name_u]Ren[/name_u] Sellah - I think it would flow better if it was switched. I would also change the spelling. [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] sounds and looks gorgeous.
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] - I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] but [name_u]Kaye[/name_u] reminds me of the letter. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]/[name_f]May[/name_f] would be adorable.
[name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Miri[/name_f]” - I love both of these names but I don’t think they work together. They create aliteration in the middle.
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - This is cute but it rhymes a bit. [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - This works really well.
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Saige[/name_u] “[name_f]Elle[/name_f]” - This is very pretty.

[name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_u]Alton[/name_u] “[name_u]Jude[/name_u]” - I love [name_u]Alton[/name_u], it’s so underrated. I think [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Alton[/name_u] would flow better though.
[name_u]London[/name_u] [name_m]Asher[/name_m] - I prefer [name_u]London[/name_u] on a girl but this flows nicely.
[name_m]Finnin[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] “[name_u]Finn[/name_u]” - [name_m]Finnin[/name_m] feels unfinished. [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Leo[/name_m] would be great.
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - I love this, it flows perfectly.
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Jax[/name_m] - This is short and sweet.

I updated my signature. Please leave your thoughts below.

[name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] very handsome and nice flow
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] I don’t generally care for surnamey names but [name_m]Fletcher[/name_m] is fine and I really like [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_m]Forrest[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] nice combo, I love [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]!
[name_u]Fallon[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] neither name is my style here. Seems too trendy for me and maybe even a bit feminine.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] I really like these names together! Only thing is the X and S run together a bit
[name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] Classic and very handsome!
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] really like this one! [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is such a good underrated Biblical name
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] [name_m]Calvin[/name_m] love both these names!
[name_u]Gene[/name_u] [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] to me [name_u]Gene[/name_u] seems too “old man”, but I’m sure if I met a little [name_u]Gene[/name_u] I could be persuaded otherwise and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] is a good more modern balance. [name_m]Gio[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] neither is my style but the combo looks good and works well.

[name_f]Farrah[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] neither is my style but good combo
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]! [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] seems a bit dated to me but I’m sure it could be revived
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Naomi[/name_f] this is my favorite combo of yours. [name_m]Just[/name_m] so, so lovely!
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] I like the balance between short and long here.
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] I really like this! Great combo. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is so pretty and they just go together really well.
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] The As run together a bit. I prefer [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] as I don’t care for the [name_f]Gina[/name_f] part.
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] this is so very pretty and happy sounding! This is my other favorite of yours.
[name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I don’t care for the popularity of either name but it’s a lovely combo
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] sorry but neither name is my style here
[name_f]Geneva[/name_f] [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Geneva[/name_f] is lovely! [name_f]Erin[/name_f] is just not my cup of tea

[name_m]Matthias[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] - I don’t [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this combo. Something about the “th”s throws me off, but it’s not bad.
[name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Pieter[/name_m] - Again, I don’t [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this combo, but it sounds okay. [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] would sound much better in my opinion, but I’m sure there’s a reason you’re using [name_m]Pieter[/name_m].
[name_m]Callum[/name_m] [name_m]Johannes[/name_m] - This sounds cute. I like it! [name_m]Callum[/name_m] is adorable, and [name_m]Johannes[/name_m] always reminds me of a wise man.
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m] - I personally don’t like the name [name_m]Clement[/name_m]. But, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m] sounds quite nice. I think it would be wonderful on both a little boy, and an older man.

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] - I’m not completely in love with the way this one sounds, but I love both [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. So cute!!
[name_f]Bethia[/name_f] Lovejoy - I think this would sound so so cute if it were just [name_f]Bethia[/name_f] [name_u]Love[/name_u] or [name_f]Bethia[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]. I feel like [name_f]Bethia[/name_f] Lovejoy is a bit much to get out. But, it’s cute! I’ve recently heard [name_f]Bethia[/name_f], and it’s beginning to grow on me. I’m not a fan of Lovejoy, but with it being a family tree surname, that is a very cool way to honor family!
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - This is adorable! I love [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], especially as a middle name. And [name_f]Eliora[/name_f] is beautiful! I’ve never heard it before. I’m a writer, so that’s going down on my characters’ names list. I love it!
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - This is so cute! I love it! I love the idea of [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], as well.
[name_f]Faith[/name_f] Caiomhe - This is cute! Not my fav, but I’m not really a fan of Caiomhe, so I’m a bit biased. I love the fact that you have a unique middle name with [name_f]Faith[/name_f] though!
[name_f]Tirzah[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] - This isn’t my style at all, but it’s sounds nice. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] as a middle makes the combo sound sweet.
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f] - Again, not my style. But, I love love love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]! And [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Remember[/name_f] sounds good.
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] “[name_f]Gretl[/name_f]” - This is beautiful, I love it! I love the nickname [name_f]Gretl[/name_f] for it, as well! And [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] has been a recent name crush of mine, so I always love finding new combos for that.
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_m]Fidelis[/name_m] - I don’t love this combo. The L’s make it sound kind of clunky to me. But, I love [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and having a unique middle is always a plus for me.
Sola [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] - This is cute! I personally don’t like Sola, but it sounds just adorable with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]!
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u] - This sounds mature, and very grown up. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], and I don’t really like [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], but it makes this combo sound very grown up, like I said. It sounds nice.

I Iove [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_f]Quintessa[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Callista[/name_f]. The other names I don’t like. [name_f]Misty[/name_f] [name_f]Evening[/name_f] really sticks out from your signature because it sounds like a description to me, not a name. Sorry, I’m not a big fan of your signature.

[name_f]Serafina[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]: stunning! I love both of these names and the combinations. My favourite of your girls names!
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Briar[/name_f]: neither are really my style but I like how they sound together
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]: Not a massive fan of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]: I think this sounds really pretty and the combo works well

[name_f]Winona[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]: I love the name [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and I quite like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] but the first names aren’t really my style sorry.

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]: I love this combo! One of my favourites of your boys names.
[name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m]: I quite like both names but I am unsure about the similar sounding endings for the two names
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]: I don’t mind it but it’s not my favourite. The names are nice and they flow well together though
[name_u]Lachlan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]: I love both of these names and think they sound great together. My other favourite of your boys names.

Avery Grace-Avery is a very strong and quirky name! I really love Grace, and pretty much all other virtue names
Edie Elizabeth-Edie is very cute and I love Elizabeth, but alliteration in names is nms
Cassidy Alexandra-Cassidy is very strong and I like the nn Cassie. Alexandra is a name I love and also love the nn potential!!
Niyani Hope-Niyani is not a name I have heard before, but I like it!! I LOVE the name Hope!
Zoey Aurelia-I prefer the Zoe spelling, but love the name! I really love Aurelia!!! I like the flow a lot
Scarlett Erin-Scarlett is a great name! I love the flow.
Nyah Eloise-I like Nyah and love Eloise!
Lucy Eleanor-I LOVE this name!! Lucy is very strong, but still soft! Eleanor is a lovely classic! Favorite girl name from your signature!
Romi/Romilly Noelle-I really like Romilly nn Romi! Noelle is stunning!
Novalie Alice-Novalie is nms, but I love Alice!
Henley Abigail-Henley is nms, I really like Abigail!
Sarah Adelaide-Sarah is a pretty classic! I love Adelaide!
Louisa Reilly-I really love Louisa! It’s stunning!! Reilly is nms
Lilliana Mae-I love Lilliana and all the nn options, Mae is such a cute middle

Paisley-Really cute!
Sailor-Sailor is really pretty! It’s not in my normal style, but I love it!
Evangeline-Stunning!! On my list!
Laiya-Laiya is very pretty!
Lila (l-eye-lah)-I love Lila!!! It just sounds so good to me!
Annalee-nms
Rosalie-Very pretty!
Sadie-Really cute! Love it!!
Jessie-Prefer as a nickname
Madeleine-Love!! Also love the nn Maddie. Gorgeous!!!

Harrison John-I really love Harrison and John is a nice classic!
Lachlan Robert-Lachlan is a really great name! One I heard recently and I really like! Great flow as well!
Rylan Xavier-Rylan is nms, but I really like Xavier
Arlo Thomas-I love Arlo!! Good flow
Maddox Orion-Maddox is not my favorite, but I really like how unique Orion is!
Zachariah David-Love Zachariah and all the nn potential! David is a nice classic
Tio Benjamin-Tio is nms, love Benjamin!
Makai Weston-Really like this name!
Callan Isaac-Callan is nms, really like the sound and meaning of Isaac!
Tobias Alexander-Favorite from your boy’s list!! Tobias is one of my favorite names and I have always loved Alexander!
Leander William-I really love this name! Leander is so cool and I love William!

Koda-Really cool names!
Evander-Really like this name!!
Jack-Really nice classic
Saxon-nms
Roman-I love this name!! It sounds very strong and regal but still somewhat soft to me
Paxton-nms

Thank you so much! I love all of your combos but I would switch [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] around. [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] and [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] are my favorites!

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] - I love the name [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], not such a big fan of [name_f]Soleil[/name_f].
[name_f]Selene[/name_f] [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] both these names, but would prefer them inverted ie. [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f] [name_f]Selene[/name_f]
[name_f]Terra[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - Cute! I think I prefer [name_f]Tara[/name_f] to [name_f]Terra[/name_f] though
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], but not a fan of [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Finn[/name_u] - Really like this combo!
[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] this one!
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is okay.
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] - Very cute, definitely unique!