What do you think of these combinations?

[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Nova[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name]

Any suggestions or changes you would make?

Also what do you of [name]Romilly[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name] as a sibset?
NNs would most probably be Roo, [name]Bea[/name], [name]Pip[/name] and [name]Lula[/name].

(Not pregnant just curious!)

Wow! You are prepared! Cute names :slight_smile:

[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - I like the sound of this combo more than the look of it (too many l’s and y’s)

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Nova[/name] - An unusual combo but it works.

[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elsie[/name] - I think [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elise[/name] would be better.

[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - A fine pair

What do you of [name]Romilly[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name] as a sibset? - [name]Beatrice[/name] seems like the odd one out. It’s a much more heavy and serious name that the other three “happy” sounding choices. Does that make sense? :slight_smile:

First off, I’d just like to say that these are all gorgeous and I like all of the names except for [name]Nova[/name], but it works.
Secondly, [name]Romilly[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Juniper[/name], and [name]Tallulah[/name] is a perfect sibset as they have that traditional/quirky/elegant vibe that I love. (Nicknames Roo, [name]Bea[/name], [name]Pip[/name] and [name]Lula[/name] are perfect)

[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - love this combination! Maybe a bit too many l sounds, but it works fine.
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Nova[/name] - flow’s fine, I’m just not too keen on [name]Nova[/name].
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elsie[/name] - very cute! I like it a lot and although I prefer [name]Elsie[/name] to [name]Elise[/name], I think in this situation, [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elise[/name] works just that bit better.
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - this one has to be my favourite from the grouping as I can find no downfall’s for either name of the combination.

:slight_smile:

Any suggestions for [name]Romilly[/name] and/or [name]Juniper[/name]? I hadn’t noticed all the Ls, and I’m not a fan of [name]Elise[/name].

[name]Romilly[/name] is gorgeous but all I can see is a lot L’s and Y’s in the combo so it doesn’t look great. I like both names seperately.

[name]Beatrice[/name] ([name]Beatrix[/name]) is a favourite of mine and I love the nickname [name]Bea[/name]. [name]Nova[/name] works well as a middle name and although it’s not really my style it sounds nice.

[name]Juniper[/name] is lovely but is one I’d never use, athough I don’t know why. I read [name]Elsie[/name] and [name]Elise[/name] and I actually think [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elise[/name] sounds better.

[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is my favourite of the combo’s, love both names.

I could definitely see sisters named Romily, [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Juniper[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name], all very similar in style and the nicknames are just adorable. I’d probably go with [name]Romy[/name], [name]Bea[/name], [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Lulu[/name] though.

[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Carys[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Adele[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Eden[/name]

[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Seren[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Therese[/name]
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] - [name]Romilly[/name] is mms. Neither is [name]Blythe[/name].
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Nova[/name] - my second favorite.
[name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elsie[/name] - I love this. So beautiful.
[name]Tallulah[/name] [name]Iris[/name] - [name]Tallulah[/name] nms. [name]Iris[/name] is pretty.

Some how [name]Beatrice[/name] seems very odd with the combo, yet [name]Beatrix[/name] seems to fit in just right. I wonder why.

At first, I thought you had [name]Elise[/name], instead of [name]Elsie[/name]. I am slowly warming up to [name]Elsie[/name], but sometimes I cannot help but think of the cow. I know an adult in her 40s-50s with the name, but I believe hers is just a nickname. I am in still in the process to see the appeal of [name]Tallulah[/name], but I don’t dislike it as much as I use to. I guess seeing it on name berry a couple of times has made it more recognizable for me.

Other than those tidbits, I really like your sisterly combo.

Adorable name choices! My favourite combination is [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Nova[/name]. Though, if [name]Elsie[/name] were changed to [name]Elise[/name], I think [name]Juniper[/name] [name]Elise[/name] would win me over completely (I think [name]Elise[/name] has better flow with [name]Juniper[/name] than [name]Elsie[/name] does).

Oh…I see you don’t like [name]Elise[/name]. What about [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Elsa[/name]?

Also, I know that alliteration isn’t always popular with Berries, but I think [name]Beatrice[/name] Bylthe would be gorgeous, spunky and sweet! I couldn’t think of a sunnier, happier name.