What do you think of these Indian middle name options?

I’m half [name_f]Indian[/name_f], and my husband and I have been discussing giving our child an [name_f]Indian[/name_f] middle name. We’ve spend the past day or so trawling through my family history and the internet finding names that are culturally appropriate to our child, and that we both love. This is the list we’ve come up with;
Hiranya - my favourite by a lot, but I’m worried with the ‘anya’ people will find it too feminine
[name_u]Jai[/name_u]
[name_f]Kashmir[/name_f] - the area where my mother is from, slightly worried it comes off as a creative spelling of cashmere
Kishore
Lai
[name_m]Sameer[/name_m] - We prefer the [name_m]Zamir[/name_m] spelling, but my mother would hate it, since its the Muslim spelling
[name_m]Surya[/name_m] - my husband’s favourite. He likes that it means sun
Vanesh

What are your thoughts on these names? Also, how would you pair them with our new shortend shortlist for first names? ([name_m]Alfred[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_m]Lucius[/name_m], [name_m]Percival[/name_m], [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m])

I love the idea, and Hiranya and [name_m]Surya[/name_m] are me favourites too! I like [name_f]Kashmir[/name_f], [name_u]Jai[/name_u] and ([name_m]Zamir[/name_m]) a lot too.

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_m]Sameer[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] Lai
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Surya[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] Lai
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] [name_u]Jai[/name_u]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] Hiranya
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] Kishore

I like :

[name_u]Jai[/name_u]
[name_m]Sameer[/name_m]
[name_m]Surya[/name_m]

[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Sameer[/name_m]
[name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_u]Jai[/name_u] ([name_u]Love[/name_u] this combo)
[name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Surya[/name_m]

I think you should go with one of your favorites! It’s a middle name after all, matters more to family. I wouldn’t worry about it being perceived as feminine, especially paired with a masculine first.

[name_m]Lucius[/name_m] and [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] are my favorites of your firsts. You might like [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] which is related to [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m].

Thank you all for your opinions! I think my favourite combos are [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Surya[/name_m], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] Lai, [name_m]Percival[/name_m] Hiranya and [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_m]Sameer[/name_m].

@emsky, [name_m]Emrys[/name_m] is lovely, but my husband vetoed it straight away.