what do you think of these names?

Here’s a few that I’ve found…I really like unique names.
*Laelyn
*Aislynn
*[name]Navy[/name]
*[name]Sylvie[/name]
*[name]Jovie[/name]

On this list I really like [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Jovie[/name]–those are cute and classy.

[name]Navy[/name] is nms, but I can see that name on a girl.

Laelyn is too made up for me.

Aislynn is pretty when it is in its original Irish form ([name]Aislin[/name], I think) but I think this spelling (and I’m guessing pronunciation) is odd.

Other ideas:

[name]Alida[/name]/[name]Elida[/name]
Callidora
[name]Diantha[/name]
[name]Eulalie[/name]
[name]Peony[/name]
[name]Zola[/name]
[name]Eula[/name]
[name]Lyra[/name]

I love [name]Sylvie[/name], [name]Jovie[/name] and [name]Navy[/name] The others not so much.

I like [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Jovie[/name] quite a bit. [name]Navy[/name] isn’t the best color name to me - prefer [name]Lavender[/name] or [name]Saffron[/name]. Laelyn is ok - it’s just the trendy combination of syllables that seems to be cropping up. But I do see the appeal. Would you like [name]Leila[/name]?

Of those, I definitely like [name]Sylvie[/name] best. Laelyn, I’m not sure how to pronounce and am sure others would share my confusion. Also, I agree with pp that it sounds too made up. I don’t like [name]Navy[/name] at all…not only do I think of the color, but I think of the armed forces - [name]Navy[/name].

I dislike all of them except for [name]Sylvie[/name], which I adore! It’s got a lovely look and a sweet ring to it, and I love how French-chic and uncommon it is. definitely the standout :slight_smile: