What do you think of these names?

If you have ever watched [name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]Black[/name_m], there is a family on that show that I’ve always been fascinated with: [name_f]Aleida[/name_f] [name_u]Diaz[/name_u]’s children. She has 5 kids and I’ve always thought their names were interesting! 4 girls and 1 boy

What do you think of these names individually and as a sibset?

Dayanara “[name_f]Daya[/name_f]” (Die-uh-nar-uh)
[name_m]Emiliano[/name_m]
[name_f]Christina[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

Dayanara- Been thinking about this name a lot recently! I wouldn’t use it myself but I think it’s upbeat, energetic, and lovely.
[name_m]Emiliano[/name_m]- Gorgeous! It’s handsome and so so suave
[name_f]Christina[/name_f] - I like [name_f]Christina[/name_f], but it’s not a favorite (I’m Jewish and I know a lot of people with names like it but it’s just not totally my style I guess)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] - Pretty, graceful, and not overused yet! I like it- not as much as I like [name_f]Evie[/name_f] though!
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is ok, a little bit conventional for me but it’s definitely a sweet, classic name

Dayanara - reminds me of sayonara so I’m not really a fan, but I love [name_f]Daya[/name_f] (the name and the character)
[name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] - this is my favourite name from the sibset
[name_f]Christina[/name_f] - I prefer the [name_f]Kristina[/name_f] spelling as it looks more modern
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] - I prefer the Latin/Hispanic pronunciation ([name_f]Ava[/name_f]) over the anglicized pronunciation ([name_f]Eeva[/name_f]), but [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is too common so this is my preferred spelling also
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - I feel like this name doesn’t really fit the sibset, but it’s a nice name

1 Like

I love [name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the [name_u]New[/name_u] [name_m]Black[/name_m]! I’ve always thought [name_f]Aleida[/name_f] had such a beautiful name.

Dayanara “[name_f]Daya[/name_f]” - this is such an interesting name! It feels familiar sounding, while still being unique. It sounds very romantic too, almost fanciful. I like nickname [name_f]Daya[/name_f], it adds a bit of spunk and a more down to earth quality to the name! I really like this name!!
[name_m]Emiliano[/name_m] - love it, another romantic sounding name. It’s so handsome and charming. Soft, with some strength.
[name_f]Christina[/name_f] - not a fan of [name_f]Christina[/name_f] personally. I’ve known so many, it seems too common and not special. I’m also not a fan of the sound of it for some reason.
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] - simple and sweet. It’s very short, but feels strong enough to stand on its own.
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] so much! It’s so bright and warm and sweet.

In my opinion, [name_f]Christina[/name_f] feels a bit out of place. I can absolutely imagine [name_f]Dayanara[/name_f], [name_m]Emiliano[/name_m], [name_f]Eva[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] as siblings. [name_f]Christina[/name_f] seems too separate for me, though I can’t quite place why. I think maybe the other four sound like more timeless names, while [name_f]Christina[/name_f] always feels a bit more dated to me.

Dayanara- don’t love but [name_f]Daya[/name_f] is sweet!
[name_m]Emiliano[/name_m]- cute name!
[name_f]Christina[/name_f]- am neutral about
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]- Super pretty!
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]- classic and sweet!

I think its a cool sibset! None of the names are super common which I like.

Christina is such a beautiful name!