Some of my favourite boy names.

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilson[/name_m]

2 Likes

Tristan A really lovely name. Has a fantasy vibe (that star dust book) but it’s not too out there.
Robin I’m not a huge fan of this for either gender.
Cedric My favorite out of these. Adorable and international.
Philip cute and classic. Should be used more.
Adrian Cool and fresh.
Wilson
To me it’s a last name but quite cute.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], but [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] are very close to girl territory
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] is cute, while [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] ->I’m not fan of [name_m]Wilson[/name_m], while [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is sooo bland, even when we consider popularity.

I would keep [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and [name_m]Philip[/name_m], and add [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Gustav[/name_m], [name_m]Nestor[/name_m], [name_m]Ludo[/name_m], [name_u]Christian[/name_u], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] and [name_u]Dusty[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - I love it, it’s one of my favourite boy names too

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I really like it for a boy, but I love it for a girl

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - Not my cup of tea

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - I really like it

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - I like it

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - not my cup of tea, but I find it ok

1 Like

I love [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m]!

1 Like

Tristan — Very cool. This one’s been growing on me lately. I really like it, especially with the nickname Tris.

Robin — I quite like this one lately and happen to prefer it on a boy! It feels fresher than being used on a girl right now. Especially appreciate the semi-subtle nature nod, as I’m a huge fan of nature names.

Cedric — One of my very favorites that I can’t use (because there is a child in my family with the name— he wears it very well). Adore it!

Philip — Not my personal favorite, but I really enjoy the classic feel and think it deserves a comeback.

Adrian — I love -ian names, this isn’t my top among them though that’s purely because there are others I prefer, but I’d love to see this one used more because it’s a great name.

Wilson— This one isn’t my style and I’m honestly not a huge fan, sorry!

(Great list of names, overall! Love it.)

1 Like

Tristan - one of my all time favourites! Gentle but adventurous
Robin -cute and bubbly
Cedric -soft and rugged at the same time
Philip - a little clunky for me but nn Pip is lovely
Adrian - cool and solid
Wilson -not a personal fave but makes a nice twist on the classic William

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - Feels like a classic and strong name, with a medieval vibe, thanks to the Arthurian legends. One of my favorite names of all time!

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I imagine a sweet and happy boy. The only [name_u]Robin[/name_u] I knew was exactly like that. A well known name, yet not too common. I like it too!

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - Adorable, but I don’t like it as much as [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], and [name_u]Adrian[/name_u].

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - Timeless classic. You can’t go wrong with this one. I imagine a clever boy.

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and international. I like it a lot too!

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - Not my style, but I can see the appeal. It is less common than [name_u]William[/name_u], but well known.

1 Like

i’d rank them:

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - i love this one! strong, unusual, easy to pronounce and just lovely!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - i also like this one. strong, not common and very cool. [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] & [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] would make a beautiful sibset

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - it’s like [name_u]William[/name_u] but more unique which is why i like it more. lovely name

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - timeless and not extremely used. i kinda like it more for a girl, but it’s lovely for a boy too. the nn [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] is so sweet

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - classic names are not my style but i kinda like this one in particular. love the nn Lip

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - not my cup of tea tbh but i can see the appeal

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your names! They all have a storybook, knight-in-shining-armor feel to them. I like all of the names, but my least favorite of this list is probably [name_m]Wilson[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] – Ok. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. Kind of bland.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] – I do love [name_u]Robin[/name_u], I think it has a lot of character.
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] – really cool and underused.
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] – I like the full name, I’m just not fond of [name_u]Phil[/name_u]
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] – Like [name_u]Robin[/name_u], it has a unique style
[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] – [name_u]Love[/name_u]! It’s a great alternative to [name_u]William[/name_u].
Overall, I’d rate all of the names at about a 7/10. They’re all great!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] – I like it. It’s definitely in that sweet spot of familiar, but not too common.

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] – LOVE. I really would love to see more boys with this name!

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] – This would be a cool and different choice for a boy today, and I like it.

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] – A very handsome, yet underrated, classic!

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] – Not my personal favorite, but I can appreciate it for others.

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] – See [name_u]Adrian[/name_u].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite-

Adrian-Ah, [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]. It’s so handsome & lovely & artsy & smart & a little exotic & mysterious. It’s simple & well known but not too popular.

Philip-I think that it’s sweet & charming & simple but not heard too often. I don’t like [name_u]Phil[/name_u] much, because it just feels sort of dated. Totally love the nns [name_u]Pip[/name_u] & [name_u]Flip[/name_u] though.

Tristan-It’s kind of like [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] in that it’s artsy yet sophisticated. Simple & not too common. [name_m]Just[/name_m] seems a tad more trendy, but not too bad.

Robin-I love the bird imagery & the soft sound. But sometimes I feel like it’s too feminine for a boy & too masculine for a girl.

Wilson-I love [name_u]William[/name_u], but am not huge on this. Something about it feels a little meh. But it’s not a bad name at all. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my cup of tea.

Cedric-Not sure why I don’t like this one. It’s different & interesting, but it feels kind of heavy & harsh to my ears.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] , [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] !!
[name_m]Tristian[/name_m] , [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] have amazing literary ties

If I had to pick a favourite it is [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] !