Some of my favourite boy names.

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_m]Philip[/name_m]
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u]
[name_m]Wilson[/name_m]

2 Likes

Tristan A really lovely name. Has a fantasy vibe (that star dust book) but it’s not too out there.
Robin I’m not a huge fan of this for either gender.
Cedric [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite out of these. Adorable and international.
Philip cute and classic. Should be used more.
Adrian Cool and fresh.
Wilson
To me it’s a last name but quite cute.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], but [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] are very close to girl territory
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] is cute, while [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] ->I’m not fan of [name_m]Wilson[/name_m], while [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is sooo bland, even when we consider popularity.

I would keep [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] and [name_m]Philip[/name_m], and add [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], [name_m]Gustav[/name_m], [name_m]Nestor[/name_m], [name_m]Ludo[/name_m], [name_u]Christian[/name_u], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m], [name_u]Florian[/name_u], [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] and [name_u]Dusty[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - I love it, it’s one of my favourite boy names too

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I really like it for a boy, but I love it for a girl

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - Not my cup of tea

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - I really like it

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - I like it

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - not my cup of tea, but I find it ok

1 Like

I love [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m]!

1 Like

Tristan — Very cool. This one’s been growing on me lately. I really like it, especially with the nickname [name_u]Tris[/name_u].

Robin — I quite like this one lately and happen to prefer it on a boy! It feels fresher than being used on a girl right now. Especially appreciate the semi-subtle nature nod, as I’m a huge fan of nature names.

Cedric — One of my very favorites that I can’t use (because there is a child in my family with the name— he wears it very well). [name_f]Adore[/name_f] it!

Philip — Not my personal favorite, but I really enjoy the classic feel and think it deserves a comeback.

Adrian — I love -ian names, this isn’t my top among them though that’s purely because there are others I prefer, but I’d love to see this one used more because it’s a great name.

Wilson— This one isn’t my style and I’m honestly not a huge fan, sorry!

(Great list of names, overall! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.)

1 Like

Tristan - one of my all time favourites! Gentle but adventurous
Robin -cute and bubbly
Cedric -soft and rugged at the same time
Philip - a little clunky for me but nn [name_u]Pip[/name_u] is lovely
Adrian - cool and solid
Wilson -not a personal fave but makes a nice twist on the classic [name_u]William[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - Feels like a classic and strong name, with a medieval vibe, thanks to the Arthurian legends. One of my favorite names of all time!

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - I imagine a sweet and happy boy. The only [name_u]Robin[/name_u] I knew was exactly like that. A well known name, yet not too common. I like it too!

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - Adorable, but I don’t like it as much as [name_u]Tristan[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_m]Philip[/name_m], and [name_u]Adrian[/name_u].

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - Timeless classic. You can’t go wrong with this one. I imagine a clever boy.

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - [name_m]Classic[/name_m] and international. I like it a lot too!

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - Not my style, but I can see the appeal. It is less common than [name_u]William[/name_u], but well known.

1 Like

i’d rank them:

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - i love this one! strong, unusual, easy to pronounce and just lovely!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] - i also like this one. strong, not common and very cool. [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] & [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] would make a beautiful sibset

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] - it’s like [name_u]William[/name_u] but more unique which is why i like it more. lovely name

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] - timeless and not extremely used. i kinda like it more for a girl, but it’s lovely for a boy too. the nn [name_u]Robbie[/name_u] is so sweet

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] - classic names are not my style but i kinda like this one in particular. love the nn Lip

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] - not my cup of tea tbh but i can see the appeal

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your names! They all have a storybook, knight-in-shining-armor feel to them. I like all of the names, but my least favorite of this list is probably [name_m]Wilson[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] – Ok. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. Kind of bland.
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] – I do love [name_u]Robin[/name_u], I think it has a lot of character.
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] – really cool and underused.
[name_m]Philip[/name_m] – I like the full name, I’m just not fond of [name_u]Phil[/name_u]
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] – Like [name_u]Robin[/name_u], it has a unique style
[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] – [name_u]Love[/name_u]! It’s a great alternative to [name_u]William[/name_u].
Overall, I’d rate all of the names at about a 7/10. They’re all great!

[name_u]Tristan[/name_u] – I like it. It’s definitely in that sweet spot of familiar, but not too common.

[name_u]Robin[/name_u] – LOVE. I really would love to see more boys with this name!

[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] – This would be a cool and different choice for a boy today, and I like it.

[name_m]Philip[/name_m] – A very handsome, yet underrated, classic!

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] – Not my personal favorite, but I can appreciate it for others.

[name_m]Wilson[/name_m] – See [name_u]Adrian[/name_u].

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here is my favorite to least favorite-

Adrian-Ah, [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]. It’s so handsome & lovely & artsy & smart & a little exotic & mysterious. It’s simple & well known but not too popular.

Philip-I think that it’s sweet & charming & simple but not heard too often. I don’t like [name_u]Phil[/name_u] much, because it just feels sort of dated. Totally love the nns [name_u]Pip[/name_u] & [name_u]Flip[/name_u] though.

Tristan-It’s kind of like [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] in that it’s artsy yet sophisticated. Simple & not too common. [name_m]Just[/name_m] seems a tad more trendy, but not too bad.

Robin-I love the bird imagery & the soft sound. But sometimes I feel like it’s too feminine for a boy & too masculine for a girl.

Wilson-I love [name_u]William[/name_u], but am not huge on this. Something about it feels a little meh. But it’s not a bad name at all. [name_m]Just[/name_m] not my cup of tea.

Cedric-Not sure why I don’t like this one. It’s different & interesting, but it feels kind of heavy & harsh to my ears.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] , [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] !!
[name_m]Tristian[/name_m] , [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] have amazing literary ties

If I had to pick a favourite it is [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] !