What do you think of these? Please vote.

See the results of this poll: Which one do you like the best?

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Katharine Scarlett Willoughby : 14 (48%)
  • Brynn Willoughby Katharine : 2 (7%)
  • Kelby Scarlett Marlowe : 0 (0%)
  • Bellamy Scarlett Marlowe : 3 (10%)
  • Kira Scarlett Marlowe: 4 (14%)
  • Calla Scarlett Marlowe: 6 (21%)

[name]Katharine[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Willoughby[/name]: My favorite!
[name]Brynn[/name] [name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Katharine[/name]: Good flow, but I don’t think [name]Brynn[/name] s feminine enough with your other kids.
[name]Kelby[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: I don’t like [name]Kelby[/name]–it reminds me of Kelp.
[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: I don’t like any of the “[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]” combinations. [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] don’t sound very good together to me.
[name]Kira[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: see [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Calla[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: see [name]Bellamy[/name]

I hope this helps!

[name]Katharine[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Willoughby[/name]: My favorite!
[name]Brynn[/name] [name]Willoughby[/name] [name]Katharine[/name]: Good flow, but I don’t think [name]Brynn[/name] s feminine enough with your other kids.
[name]Kelby[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: I don’t like [name]Kelby[/name]–it reminds me of Kelp.
[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: I don’t like any of the “[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]” combinations. [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] don’t sound very good together to me.
[name]Kira[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: see [name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Calla[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]: see [name]Bellamy[/name]

I hope this helps![/quote]

What if [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] are not paired together? [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Kira[/name], or [name]Calla[/name] with just [name]Scarlett[/name] alone?

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for your [name]Katharine[/name] combo…

I agree that [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Marlowe[/name] don’t work because of the “ar” sounds in both names. From the names you listed, I really love [name]Calla[/name], but not with [name]Scarlett[/name], because the S from [name]Scarlett[/name] attaches to [name]Calla[/name] to sound like the word “Callous” when I say the combo out loud.

Good luck!

I voted for [name]Katharine[/name] and really [name]Kate[/name] is a fantastic nn, hope you think so too.

[name]Calla[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] together it reads color scarlet

I voted for [name]Kira[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name], but have the same problem with the “[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Marlowe[/name]” part as the previous posters. However, I still really like [name]Kira[/name] (although I prefer the spelling [name]Kiera[/name] or [name]Keira[/name]). [name]Katherine[/name] would be the close second (although I prefer the spelling [name]Catherine[/name]).

I like [name]Katherine[/name] & [name]Calla[/name] but not with the combos, [name]Willoughby[/name] is a boys name to me.

I would love to see [name]Katherine[/name] & [name]Calla[/name] paired with girly middles :slight_smile: