What do you think of this name combo?

[name]Barcelona[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]. Tell me if I should replace the first or second name and what you think about both and how they sound together. Last would you ever name you kind that?

Okay, I’m going to be honest.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]. It’s beautiful. However, I [name]DO[/name] NOT like the combination of [name]Barcelona[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]. It just doesn’t “flow”.

Have you considered
[name]Vienna[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] or
[name]India[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

Two long(er) city names is too much for me. Actually, I can’t say I like [name]Barcelona[/name] much on its own. Not that I’d be embarrassed by it, just like [name]Adelaide[/name]. The pair sounds funny. It’s because they’re place names, not because of the rhythm. [name]India[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Vienna[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] are also too much for me. I prefer first and middle names that aren’t a perfectly matched set. [name]Barcelona[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] work better for me as sisters than first/middle.

I agree. I think two place names is a bit much. I love [name]Adelaide[/name], we used it for our first daughter. I’m not a fan of [name]Barcelona[/name].

There are many other nice place names if that’s what you like. I like [name]Venice[/name], [name]Verona[/name], [name]India[/name], [name]Asia[/name], [name]Georgia[/name] etc.

What is it about [name]Barcelona[/name] that you like? [name]Do[/name] you want a place name?

I definitely wouldn’t give my child two place names, similarly I would give a child two flower names or season names or jewel names etc.

i keep seeing [name]Adelaide[/name] on here… how do you pronounce it?