WHat do you think of this name combo?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] There,

just wanting to know what anyone thinks of this name combo for a girl…

[name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ( first name pronounced- [name_m]Al[/name_m] sa)

They are pretty names but all together, there is a lot of ‘el/al’ and ‘s’ sounds

Agree 100% with this.

Yes, they sound very similar in sounds, so the combo doesn’t flow as well.

The alliteration is quite strong, but if you don’t get tounge tied it has a lovely flow to it.

In addition to the above, they also are drastically different stylistically.

I’d suggest:

[name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Brigid[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_u]Felice[/name_u]

I agree that if you can avoid tongue tying there’s a certain appeal. With all the names ending in a vowel before the next one starts with one, though, they’re likely to bump each other a bit. [name_f]My[/name_f] suggestion is you change at least one of the names to avoid that happening twice, like [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] [name_f]Lisabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], or [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] [name_f]Clarice[/name_f].

I love both [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] but they’re incredibly similar. Similar to the point where I would suggest one to honour the other. Combined with [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] which already is super S-heavy, this just becomes completely mooshed up when I try to say it out loud.

I agree, it’s pretty and flows well, but has a lot of repetitive sounds (vowels, l’s, and s’s). [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Elise[/name_f] are quite similar, and [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f] isn’t too far off either. You could maybe switch out one of the names for something more crisp sounding (and no s’s).

Very redundant in sounds. I do love [name_f]Ailsa[/name_f] and [name_f]Alessandra[/name_f], but none of these 3 together.