What do you think of this name?

Someone suggested the name [name_m]Abner[/name_m] to go with their twin [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]William[/name_m] Ferri. At first I didn’t like it so much, but recently it’s grown on me and I keep seeing the name everywhere.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_m]Abner[/name_m] would go well with middle name [name_m]David[/name_m] and last name Ferri? Or should I stick with [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] for the other twin’s name?

I like [name_m]Abner[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] way more that [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]. Plus I think [name_m]Abner[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and cute pair.

[name_m]Abner[/name_m] is a name I’ve never heard in real life before! I’m not a huge fan of it and I think it is drastically different in style than [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. HOWEVER, I don’t believe all twin names have to match, so if you’re not worried about that disregard :slight_smile: I like [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]. Are you pronouncing if [name_u]Stef[/name_u]-AHN or STEFF-in? I think the latter is handsome and goes great with [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. They both have a “cool factor” about them to me!

I think we’re going to with the pronunciation “Steff-in” but at the same time we’re considering the pronunciation “[name_u]Stef[/name_u]-ahn.” I think I like the pronunciation Steff-in better because I feel like it would flow better with the middle name [name_m]David[/name_m].

It’s very handsome either way. I live in the southern US so Steff-in just rolls off my tongue more naturally, but it wouldn’t take much for me to get used to [name_u]Stef[/name_u]-ahn.

I prefer [name_m]Stefan[/name_m].

I much prefer [name_m]Stefan[/name_m]. The intuitive nn for [name_m]Abner[/name_m] is [name_m]Ab[/name_m]/[name_m]Abe[/name_m] which seems old man to me.

[name_m]Abner[/name_m] is nms. I prefer [name_m]Stefan[/name_m].

You keep seeing [name_m]Abner[/name_m] everywhere? Where do you live??? I like [name_m]Abner[/name_m], but I would never expect [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Abner[/name_m] to be twins. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Stefan[/name_m] are the better match stylistically. If that doesn’t matter to you though I say go for [name_m]Abner[/name_m].