What do you think of this name

(1st & middle name)
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]-[name_f]Star[/name_f]

Admin: this has been moved from “Momberries”

I feel like [name_f]Star[/name_f] is a bit misplaced next to such popular, classic names. Maybe a name that has a star related meaning would fit better, such a [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f].

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] sound magical to me! :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve gotta say I agree with fairywren. Plus I think it would be better to just have two middle names rather than the hyphen?

2 Likes

I also feel that [name_f]Star[/name_f] may be out of place here. I love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] together though! Other one syllable ideas:

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] Song
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

[name_f]Star[/name_f] is unexpected but fun here, and sound wise brings some of the sharp sound of [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] into the end of the name. I find it surprisingly balanced. Though I think I would just do 2 middles, [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f], as opposed to hyphenating [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Star[/name_f] into a single name.

Alternatively you could choose a name that means star- [name_f]Aster[/name_f]/[name_f]Esther[/name_f]/[name_f]Hester[/name_f]/[name_f]Hesper[/name_f]/[name_u]Vesper[/name_u]/[name_f]Etoile[/name_f], [name_f]Estella[/name_f]/[name_f]Estela[/name_f]/[name_f]Estrella[/name_f]/[name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], [name_f]Svetlana[/name_f], [name_f]Danica[/name_f], etc.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f] are both quite nice imo, but again I also think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f] is nice too.

I like it! However, I would not use an hyphen. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f] would be very pretty!