What do you think of this sibling set?

If you met this hypothetical sibling set, what would you think of their names?

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Irene[/name]
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Marianne[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]

Middle names are manufactured out of maternal family names - [name]Irene[/name], [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Mary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], and [name]Anna[/name].

[name]Just[/name] need to have one more and name her [name]Ursula[/name].

I like it. I absolutely love [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and I think they go together well. I would replace [name]Olivia[/name] with [name]Livia[/name], I think it’s prettier and not that popular.

I like it. I absolutely love [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Iris[/name] and I think they go together well. I would replace [name]Olivia[/name] with [name]Livia[/name], I think it’s prettier and not that popular.
They’re all elegant and kinda regal.

I love them! They go really well together. My personal favourite is [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], but they’re all sweet.

Ha, yeah, the point was to get all vowel names, but [name]Ursula[/name] is a no-go. Sorry! (That is why I chose [name]Olivia[/name] instead of [name]Livia[/name], too…)

[name]Don[/name]'t be sorry! It’s hypothetical, anyway - they just all popped into my head this morning, and I had to ask! Thanks for your comment! :slight_smile: