What do you think of this sibset?

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Ross[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name]

I think [name]Ross[/name] feels a little off in comparison, but the others I really like!

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
[name]Ross[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] together - both are feminine, fairly unique, flirty, spunky, and fun! However, I think it would be best as [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Mary[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] because then there wouldn’t be the awkward pause between [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] - a first name ending in a vowel and a middle name beginning with one always bothers me that way.

Origin-wise, [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Callum[/name], and [name]Ross[/name] work beautifully because they are all Scottish. Furthermore, each name is decidedly masculine or feminine, and they have a rising number of syllables from [name]Ross[/name] to [name]Fiona[/name]. [name]Scarlett[/name], being English, is a bit different here, but it still works beautifully with [name]Fiona[/name].

It bothers me slightly that [name]Callum[/name] and [name]Ross[/name] have middle names beginning with J, but the first names pair wonderfully! I personally think [name]Callum[/name] [name]Jeffrey[/name] sounds better than [name]Callum[/name] [name]Jack[/name].

Furthermore, both [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] have very traditional, religious middle names of Hebrew origin, whereas the boys have non-religious, but still classic, English middle names. Something like [name]Callum[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] and [name]Ross[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] would work well with the girls’ middle names, as would [name]Callum[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Ross[/name] [name]James[/name] - I have a cousin with this name.

Overall, I think this sibset is pretty good, full of unique, spunky names with character!

Ditto!

ross doesn’t fit