What do you think of this sibset?

Three girls: [name]Alexandria[/name], [name]Rosetta[/name] and [name]Carter[/name]. What do you think?

[name]Alexandria[/name]: After the Egyptian city.

[name]Rosetta[/name]: After the [name]Rosetta[/name] stone.

[name]Carter[/name]: After [name]Howard[/name] [name]Carter[/name].

[name]Carter[/name] is a little too masculine for the set (I’m also not a big fan of boy names for girls). I think most people will think it’s a set of two girls and a boy.

I can imagine [name]Alexandria[/name] and [name]Rosetta[/name] as sisters but I’m not feeling [name]Carter[/name] at all. If I was given the masculine name of [name]Carter[/name] with two frilly and feminine sisters, I would be a bit miffed and feel like I got shortchanged in the name department.

I agree that [name]Alexandria[/name] and [name]Rosetta[/name] work really well together, and I love the idea of the sibset, but I agree that if I were [name]Carter[/name], I would feel short-changed, too! [name]Alexandria[/name] and [name]Rosetta[/name] are so frilly and girly, and [name]Carter[/name] is so… masculine and trendy. [name]IMO[/name], anyway. I can’t really think of anything else that would fit, except for maybe [name]Cleopatra[/name]/[name]Cleo[/name]? Could that be an option?

I agree. [name]Carter[/name] does not fit at all (as well as being a horrible name to bestow upon a girl). [name]Cleopatra[/name] is a great suggestion.