What do you think of two 'W's?

I really the idea of [name]Winifred[/name] (nn [name]Winnie[/name]) Watts

Am I having a funny turn?

XXX

I love it! I love when the first and last name start with the same letter, I think it’s too cute! [name]Winnie[/name] Watts is so adorable!

Yay! [name]Glad[/name] I am not on my own!!! x Thanks x

Oh [name]Winifred[/name] Watts is charming! I really like the alliteration with this. Very solid and stilla bit storybookish, really lovely! [name]Winnie[/name] Watts is adorable! (and if she ends up Gothy or artsy, [name]Freda[/name] is another nickname option)!

[name]Winnifred[/name] Watts is so cute! Nicknames for [name]Winnifred[/name] are adorable, too - [name]Winnie[/name], [name]Freda[/name], [name]Freddie[/name], and do you think [name]Freya[/name] could be a nn, too?

I love it! I too usually like the alliteration of the first letter of the first and last name being the same. There was an Olympic swimmer named [name]Summer[/name] [name]Sanders[/name] and while I would not choose the name [name]Summer[/name], I always thought [name]Summer[/name] [name]Sanders[/name] sounded really good.
I say go for it!!!

i think winifred watts is an adorable name. i am not a huge fan of alliteration as my name is MM, but i think its fine in modertation and is not taken too far like in my family where everyone is an MM, in which case it just becomes too themey.

Thank you all for your replies!

You are all so good at this … has anyone got any nice ideas for a middle name?

I thought maybe something floral and 2 syllables seems to work well - so it ends up 3, 2, 1

[name]Winifred[/name] ‘blank’ Watts

xxxxx

I love [name]Winifred[/name] Watts, too! :slight_smile:

[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] Watts ([name]Love[/name] this!)
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] Watts (Ditto!)
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Violet[/name] Watts ( [name]Love[/name] this!)
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Coralie[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Lillian[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Lilia[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Irissa[/name] Watts (stayed away from [name]Iris[/name] because you’ll get “swats”)
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] Watts (love this!)
[name]Flora[/name] [name]Winifred[/name] Watts (I remember this from your other list, and love it!)

I left out [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name] and [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Delphine[/name], because I didn’t like the double d’s. This may just be me, though!

Good luck to you, Dinks!

I really love [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and glad that you like that too as you seem to come up with some fab ideas!!

xxx

[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] is gorgeous one of my favourite combos, and in my top three girls names!

[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is pretty too

[name]Winifred[/name] Watts is uber cute! Really great choice. I love [name]Jill[/name]'s suggestions of [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. Other flowery names:

[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Poppy[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Lila[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Daisy[/name] Watts

I love [name]Jill[/name]'s [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and the previous poster’s [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]. [name]Winifred[/name] Watts is fantastic!

What about:
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Aster[/name] Watts
[name]Winifred[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] Watts

Good luck! Everyone’s suggestions were great, and I love your choice of [name]Winifred[/name]!

I love [name]Winifred[/name] [name]Lilac[/name] Watts too! [name]Lilac[/name] is one of my favourite ‘flowers’

I am really going to struggle between - [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Lilac[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name]

xxxxx

I love your name choices, Dinks! I’m so happy for you! :slight_smile:

Oh and [name]Violet[/name]!!!

I love them all!!!

xxxx