what do you think?

what do you think of the name [name]Lily[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]? i know it is very [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], but its really growong on me. thoughts/opinions? any suggestions using Hermoine as a middle name?

[name]Lily[/name] is very pretty but not at all as unique as [name]Hermione[/name] (which I love!!!) The name is VERY [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], but the characters themselves have no negative connotations attached, which to me makes this name useable. The name [name]Hermione[/name] originally comes from Greek mythology where she was the daughter of Menelaus and [name]Helen[/name]. In that sense, J.K. Rowling wasn’t the first to use it either. If you are very concerned with the literary connection, you could always use a nickname for [name]Hermione[/name]…

[name]Minnie[/name]
[name]Mina[/name]
[name]Erma[/name]

Those are just a few

I think that [name]Lily[/name] [name]Hermione[/name] is a very pretty name and a good balance of short/long names… I wouldnt be concerned about it sounding “harry potter-ish” because in a few years, it wont be so publicly known…My husband’s name is [name]Brett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] and he gets teased every once in a while for [name]Brett[/name] Michaels (singer/artist)… It gives him something to talk about when asked and he isnt resentful of the name either… I think your baby girl will feel somewhat the same about the name [name]Lily[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]!

:smiley: