What full names could have the nn Tansy?

I love [name]Tansy[/name] as a nn. Wondering what full names would work with it as a nn. [name]TIA[/name]

This is hard …
[name]Tansy[/name] can actually be a name in itself (like the flower). Or, you could use the Late Latin which it comes from - Tanacita?
[name]How[/name] about :
[name]Tamsin[/name]
[name]Tanya[/name]/[name]Tania[/name]
[name]Tatiana[/name]
[name]Tanith[/name] (a Phoenician goddess)/[name]Tanis[/name] (a derivative)
[name]Antonia[/name]
[name]Thana[/name] (an Arabic name meaning ‘praise’)
[name]Titania[/name]
Tajuana (a very bizarre name. As far as I can make out it simply means ‘your [name]Juana[/name]’. [name]Juana[/name] the Mad was a queen of Castile …)
That’s all I can come up with for now. Perhaps, at a stretch, you could use a T name, with [name]Pansy[/name] as the middle name?

Well there was a movie called Material Girls with [name]Hilary[/name] [name]Duff[/name] in it. Her character’s name was nicknamed [name]Tansy[/name] but her real name was Tanzania. I don’t really like the name Tanzania but if you like it, it would be the perfect name to use so that you could nn her [name]Tansy[/name]!

I think that traditionally it has been a nickname for [name]Anastasia[/name], I believe I read that on this site

[name]Anastasia[/name]'s a good one - I didn’t even think of that. My favourite!

This site lists Taisy or [name]Taisie[/name] or [name]Stacy[/name] for [name]Anastasia[/name], but I don’t see why not. [name]Tansy[/name] is listed as its own real name. [name]Just[/name] because it ends in y doesn’t mean it’s not a real name.

Also, I thought then that [name]Nancy[/name] is derived from [name]Ann[/name] and became a name on its own. [name]Tansy[/name] sort of rhymes with [name]Nancy[/name], so might be an appropriate nickname for a name including [name]Ann[/name], [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Ana[/name] (such as [name]Anastasia[/name]). Others like [name]Annabelle[/name] or [name]Hannah[/name], which might be too common, [name]Tansy[/name] would set her apart. There are many other names including [name]Ann[/name] or [name]Anna[/name] to choose from.

However, you might want to look at a dictionary under tansy

• it is associated as an herb to aid contraception or provoke miscarriage.
    Although it is contradictorily associated with the opposite use medicinally at some point in history, it is also then morbidly associated with funerals and funeral wreaths.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[name]Tansy[/name]

It seems fairly far removed from these references currently, and has been used as a name in the past, but apparently not in the top 1000 ever. Thought you might like to know before you went ahead with the name.

I think that I’ve heard of [name]Tansy[/name] for a long time. But it was when I was reading “[name]Baby[/name] Name [name]Wizard[/name]” by [name]Laura[/name] Wattenburg, that I discovered [name]Tansy[/name] is a nn for [name]Anastasia[/name]. I think that [name]Tansy[/name] could be a name by itself. If you wanted to make [name]Tansy[/name] a nn for [name]Ann[/name]/[name]Anne[/name], I think that would be fine, because I can hear the sound [name]Ann[/name] in [name]Tansy[/name].