What Girl Name Would You Add?

I was going to suggest [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], but someone already did! So I’ll go with [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marguerite

1 Like

Pearl! It’s sweet, distinctive and vintage while also being able to hold her own. There’s also the nature element that fits well with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

1 Like

Lara came to mind because your list reminded me of [name_m]Germany[/name_m] and I know a [name_m]German[/name_m] girl named [name_f]Lara[/name_f]. I also think [name_f]Lara[/name_f] fits your style.

1 Like

Delphine

1 Like

Loving these!

@cactusgram
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] are both so sweet!

@Babies123456
You know, I always think [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] deserves more love – very underrated. Also, [name_u]Simone[/name_u] is different, and I quite like the [name_u]French[/name_u] feel it has.

@daniemc
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] is lovely! You’re the second person to recommend her to me, so it seems I most certainly need to consider this one.

@GringaLoca
[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]! And [name_f]Caterina[/name_f], too, though I might spell it with a K – [name_f]Katerina[/name_f].

@Albert12
I am quite liking [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]!

@whatchamacallit
I adore [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]! I’ve mostly kept it in the middle spot (for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]), but perhaps I should consider it as a fn. It’s so gorgeous.

@TaylorW0811
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] is quite sweet!

As is @ThunderLee’s suggestion of [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]! ([name_f]Emilia[/name_f] used to be my top name, actually.)

@je_m_appelle
Thank you! [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] is such a lovely alternative to [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. I believe I’ve recommended it to others before but never really considered it for myself. However, I think it would make a stunning addition to my list. Really loving it!!

@sunflowerbelle
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] is typically not for me, but I do see the appeal. Great suggestion!

2 Likes

@Gabriellenz
Ooh, [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f] is so elegant!

@Gia.berry
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is absolutely darling! I love her vintage vibes. And, you’re right, she fits perfectly with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

@Johannaa
I quite like [name_f]Lara[/name_f]! It was almost my aunt’s name, but she ended up [name_f]Laura[/name_f] instead. :slight_smile:

@foeva
Oh, I adore [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]! Perfectly exquisite.

1 Like

Oh, I do like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] a lot!

Anastasia

Your list contains many timeless and elegant names. I think [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] fits perfectly. It is both timeless and romantic but at the same time can be turned modern with [name_u]Stacy[/name_u] being an interesting nickname.

1 Like

I love your list so much - [name_f]Helena[/name_f] was the first name to come to mind, and I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] also fit. (Also Wives and Daughters is one of my favourites - it’s rare for me to come across someone else who has read it!)

1 Like

@taylorjustine
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is gorgeous!

@Mary_Rose
I adore [name_f]Helena[/name_f]! I go back and forth with it in the middle and first spots. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is darling, and I recently added it as a middle to my list. I also quite like [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] (how I’d spell it).

Oh, I love that you love W&D, too! It really is rare to find other fans. :blush:

@anon68906791
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] is darling! I’d certainly consider it if a close friend hadn’t already named her baby that – and it wears simply adorably on a little girl.

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

1 Like