What girl names meet my criteria?

Strong, yet feminine (not unisex; probably not surname either)
Grows up well from little girl to mature woman
Easy to spell (ie, most common spelling)
Easy to pronounce
[name]Unique[/name] to pair with super common @nders0n as LN
Want to choose first name, then bring in ties to family with MN
Not trendy
Meaning is important to us, but open to bringing that in with MN if we love the name enough

I want to know what I might be missing or have overlooked…

Thank you!!!

[name]Nina[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]
[name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Teresa[/name]/[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]

We are using [name]Nina[/name] b/c we wanted a name that would travel well. When I was young, we lived overseas. As a [name]Jennifer[/name], which is a very Americanized name, I had to deal with a lot of mispronunciation issues. (The F in [name]Jennifer[/name] just doesn’t exist in other countries’ languages!) The letters A, I, an d N are in every language. Anyone will be able to pronounce [name]Nina[/name] and not have a weird accent. :slight_smile: [name]Amy[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] are others. Try not to double up on consonants and vowels, always alternate. I forget where I read this, but it totally stuck with me.

We are still figuring out a mn, but our top contenders are [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Catherine[/name], and [name]Grey/name in that order. I also liked [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Iris[/name], and [name]Ivy[/name]. My husband liked [name]Violet[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and [name]Marlow[/name].

I am googling now to see if I can find an article or something about what I tried to describe above (hopefully with more examples) but I am having no luck.

I went to school with someone that has the same last name as yours, and her name was [name]Ingrid[/name]. I love the name, but I always thought it was a great combination with her last name. The name [name]Ingrid[/name] meets all your criteria, although some find it too Scandinavian sounding.
A few more that came to mind are [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Maren[/name] and [name]Tess[/name].

[name]Harriet[/name] was the first name which came to mind.