What goes well w/ Dominic & Vincent?

Well we just found out we are expecting baby #3 and already have two boys - [name]Dominic[/name] [name]James[/name] & [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]. What Boy names will go well with those? (I’m just certain that this will be a boy, but if not I won’t have a problem w/ a girl).

We like uncommon - but not strange, trying to stay w/in an Italian background but no “O” endings as our last name ends w/ an “o”.

I really like the name [name]Anthony[/name], but I have a cousin named [name]Anthony[/name]/[name]Tony[/name] and he’s pretty strange… I would not necessarily want to name my son after him, but I really like how that sounds with the other boys names.

Thanks for your input. I’m looking forward to some neat ideas

With [name]Dominic[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]:

[name]Salvatore[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] - not really Italian though…
[name]Rafaele[/name]
[name]Sylvester[/name]
[name]Giovanni[/name]
[name]Emanuele[/name]
[name]Gaspare[/name]
[name]Gerome[/name]
[name]Pasquale[/name]

Middle names:
[name]John[/name]
[name]Jared[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Jason[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Jesse[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this was helpful:) Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]EDIT[/name]: It’s really hard finding Italian boy’s names that don’t end in ‘O’!

I love your boys names! [name]Dominic[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] and…

[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Gabriel/name
[name]Samuel/name
[name]Stefan[/name]
[name]Davide[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name]
[name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Carmine[/name]
[name]Dante[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Christian[/name]/[name]Cristian[/name]
[name]Emanuele[/name]
[name]Gianni[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Marc[/name]
[name]Leonard[/name]/[name]Leon[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Robert[/name]
[name]Raffaele[/name]
[name]Francis[/name]

Some are not Italian but I think they compliment the other names well.

[name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] are both Latin names, so that is what I looked for…

[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Benedict[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Maximus[/name]
[name]Seneca[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

[name]Caius[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Crispin[/name]
[name]Curtis[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Jerome[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Quintin[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]

Are you going for another J middle? [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], [name]John[/name], [name]Jonathan[/name], [name]Jonas[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Julian[/name], or [name]Julius[/name] would work - but [name]James[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] are both Biblical names…

I love your style too. I think the perfect boys’ name with these two is [name]Raymond[/name]. And in keeping with your other two middle names: [name]Raymond[/name] [name]John[/name].

[name]Love[/name] the names [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name]!

[name]Albert[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Crispin[/name]
[name]Giuseppe[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] - would be wonderful with your sons’ names.
[name]Julian[/name] - one of my faves
[name]Lionel[/name] - is a Latin name.
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Teodor[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

It’s really hard to think of Italian names that don’t end in “o”.

[name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name] are great names- I love them! My first thought, when I saw the title of your post, was [name]Anthony[/name], but I can see why you might not want to use it because of your cousin. My next thought was [name]Joseph[/name], but you’ve used that as a middle name. I think any saint’s name, even if it’s not Italian, could be cute with [name]Dominic[/name] and [name]Vincent[/name]. Here are a few ideas, sorry that some may be repeats.

[name]Paul[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Mattias[/name]
[name]Pasquale[/name]
[name]Salvatore[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Blaise[/name]
[name]Basil[/name]
[name]Alphonse[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]Phillip[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Martin[/name]

[name]Raymond[/name] [name]John[/name] is great! It has that same woodsy, saintly, rustic feel as the other two names. But I am not sure that [name]Raymond[/name] is a saint. It would be cool to have one more saint’s name.
Here are some unusual saints’ names that don’t end in “n”:
[name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Clement[/name]
[name]Cormac[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Gilbert[/name]
[name]Linus[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
and there are some on my former list in a post above.
Also thought of [name]Gabriel[/name]! [name]Love[/name] [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], and [name]Gabriel[/name]!

I think [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Anthony[/name] would go great with your other two boys’ names…that way you can still incorporate [name]Anthony[/name] into the name!

[name]Nunzi[/name]!

Great idea!

Thanks so much for all of the great suggestions! I am really liking several of them. It just always takes DH & I a while to agree. :o) I’m going to show him these though when he gets home from work. I like [name]Gabriel[/name] - but I’m sure he’ll say it sounds like a girl, since b/c he’s know 2 girls that go by [name]Sam[/name](for samantha) he refers to [name]Sam[/name] as a girls name! LOL

[name]Adrian[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] would be my favorites, but from what you say about your husband and girl names, maybe he won’t go for them. But I think they’re great names.

My faves would be

[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Adrian[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]