What goes with Hannah, Sebastian and Isabella...

We are expecting our fourth any day now and are stumped for a girl’s name. If we have a boy, will call him [name]William[/name]. Like the acronym their names would spell: WISH.

For a girl name choice we have no idea. I liked [name]Willow[/name] but could not convince anyone else. We have abandoned getting our “WISH” if it is a girl as no other names starting with W appeal to us. So we are back to square one.

At the moment the front runners are [name]Emma[/name] or [name]Stephanie[/name]. Want [name]Helen[/name] as a middle name but would appreciate any suggestions that go with [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] and ???

Id go for an ‘A’ ending sound like [name]Hannah[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name] if it is a girl. Maybe you can make another word with ISH, although only [name]FISH[/name] comes to mind and i dont think you’d want that.

I like [name]Willow[/name]

What about [name]Willa[/name]

Aww, WISH would be so cute! I love [name]William[/name] and [name]Willow[/name], what about [name]Willa[/name] or [name]Waverly[/name] or [name]Whitney[/name] or [name]Winona[/name]/[name]Winola[/name] or [name]Wren[/name]?

You could also make [name]FISH[/name] or DISH, but they aren’t as nice as WISH.

Other names that seem like your taste:
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]

WISH would be adorable!! Have you considered any other W names? I love [name]Willow[/name], what about [name]Willa[/name]? It ends in an “a” like your other girl names and it’s a gorgeous name. Other W names are [name]Waverly[/name], [name]Winona[/name], [name]Winter[/name] and [name]Wren[/name]. I think [name]Winter[/name] is gorgeous as well. [name]Waverly[/name] is very cool too. For a boy, [name]William[/name] is fabulous, its such a classic name. Other male Ws are [name]Weston[/name], [name]Wesley[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name]. All would go well with your set, but I think [name]William[/name] is still my favorite. [name]Emma[/name] is very pretty, you might also like [name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Emilia[/name]. [name]Emma[/name] [name]Helen[/name] doesn’t have great flow, but [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Helen[/name] does. I’m not a huge fan of [name]Stephanie[/name], it feels very 90s to me. [name]Non[/name] W girls names that would go nicely are:

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]/[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Helen[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Great suggestions! thanks. I do like [name]Willa[/name] but it is still coming with resistance. All the suggestions have been bang on in terms of what we have been considering. Keep 'em coming :slight_smile:

WISH would be adorable! Personally I love [name]Willow[/name], this name is one of my favourites! :slight_smile:
Some W names you may like:

[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Wanda[/name]
[name]Wednesday[/name]
[name]Wendy[/name]
[name]Whitney[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Willo[/name]
[name]Winter[/name]
Winterlynn
[name]Winsome[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]/[name]Wrenn[/name]
[name]Wylda[/name]

Good luck!

The countdown is on as my DD is [name]August[/name] 24th and still no final on a name! Ahhh. Hoping I can appeal to you for some more suggestions. The middle name will be [name]Helen[/name] but not sure what to settle on - [name]Emma[/name] (or is that too safe) or [name]Madeline[/name] or ??? Still love [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Willa[/name] but can’t convince hubby or 2 of the 3 kids. Should I overrule them?

With [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name] & [name]Isabella[/name] I think you need a classy name!
[name]Madeline[/name] is nice, but I feel its really common… [name]Just[/name] because I know over 15 Maddies.
Here are some others to consider;
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name] as a nickname)
[name]Katherine[/name] ([name]Kate[/name] or [name]Kit[/name] as nickname)
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Scarlet[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]

[name]Claudia[/name] is my absolute favourite with your kids names. [name]Hannah[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] & [name]Claudia[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name]! Also [name]Claudia[/name] is original and gorgeous on its own, and seems to bring out the charm of the other names!
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Helen[/name] works very well! And [name]William[/name], by the way, is the perfect choice! :slight_smile:

Anyways, Good luck! :slight_smile: