What if Taylor Swift had a baby

[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] uses a lot of names in her songs and i actually love the majority of the names she uses and her style in music is Amazing
So I was wondering… What do you think she would name a baby girl or boy?

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] guess: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Andrea[/name_u]

I think her style would be vintage and a bit quirky. She obviously likes writing/poetry, so I think she would be very intentional and thoughtful about the meaning of a name. It would probably have some sort of significance to her life as well, like the name of a street she grew up on or a person who has influenced her. I would love to see her name a baby!

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
Hattie/Harriet
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] (“From the Forest”, [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] grew up on a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] tree farm)
[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] (After Joe’s great grandfather, [name_u]William[/name_u], who was a composer)
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Theadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]

[name_u]Finlay[/name_u] (Taylor’s mom’s maiden name)
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m]
[name_u]Arthur[/name_u]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u]
[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

5 Likes

theres that tweet that said she probably would name her kid [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] & I agree, maybe [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], maybe even [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]

for a boy… maybe [name_u]Percy[/name_u]

3 Likes

All the names you named would make a lovely sibling set

Classic/vintage and nature themed. If it´s with her current partner [name_u]Joe[/name_u], I believe they would use [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f] somewhere.

[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u] are all used in songs about their relationship.
“I once believed love would be black and white - but it´s golden”. [name_m]Gold[/name_m] = [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] nn [name_f]Goldie[/name_f]. Probably [name_u]Andrea[/name_u] as a middle name.

For a boy, i´m like 98% sure they would use [name_u]William[/name_u].

5 Likes

I think she would use either a nature-y, vintage-sounding names, like jasper or ivy, or a family name (maybe a tribute to her mother, since she’s close with her)

3 Likes

I think she might use a animal nicknamey vintage style so my guess is
birdie marigold or arthur william

1 Like

The thought of [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] having a baby brings me such excitment!!! Her poetry is so beautiful, and she uses so many names in her songs. What with [name_u]Joe[/name_u] being an actor and their shared love of literature, it’s sure to be a very meaningful and special choice. We know she loves characters with her cats [name_u]Meredith[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] Button and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_m]Benson[/name_m]. I’m thinking romantic, literary and British choices.

Some from the top of my head:

[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Arrietty[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Viviette[/name_f]
[name_f]Zadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Idalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_m]Hawthorne[/name_m]
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_u]Jasper[/name_u]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Leander[/name_u]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_m]Andreas[/name_m]

Middles: [name_u]William[/name_u], [name_u]Andrea[/name_u], [name_f]Marjorie[/name_f], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u].

I definitely feel like nature is the vibe. Personally, I think it would be so cool if she named her kid [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] because in her song “the lakes” she says, “i want to watch wisteria grow.” And so it would just be a cool thing to look back on later.

1 Like

alwyn alwyn?

1 Like